Hidden Problems

*Carrie's POV*

I yelled at Roman. I was supposed to yell at Roman about something that never happened. But that's not what happen though. I yelled at Roman about something that happened a long time ago. I didn't mean to but I did and I felt bad about it now. After I went to my new hotel room I got I called Roman.

Hey Carrie what is your new room number.

482 on the third floor.

Okay I want to talk to you about something.

Okay is it about what happened earlier?

Yeah but we will talk about it when I get up there okay?

Okay I will see you in a few minutes.

I was worried about what Roman was going to say. I'm just hope he isn't extremely mad at me about it. I was lost in my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. I went over and opened it reveal in Roman. I didn't say anything and just let him in.

What was that earlier Carrie?

I don't know. I guess it was just open up there and I couldn't help it. I didn't mean to say that I'm sorry Roman.

Carrie if there was something going on you could have just talked to me about it you know that.

I didn't want to respond to him. I felt like you would just tell me to leave like I almost did before.

Carrie are we going to talk about what happened.

It's just that I'm still really upset with the way you love me before. You said that you would always be there with me and then you left when I needed you the most! Why did you leave when you said you wouldn't!

Roman seemed a little taken back by my comment he didn't seem upset with me but with himself.

Carrie, and did know I'd hurt you that much. I loved you so much. I didn't want to leave you but I had to do it or you would have been hurt and I didn't want you to be hurt because of me.

Roman I don't want to go through with this plan.

Okay baby girl you don't have to. Let's just go back to our room.

Roman called Vince and told him that he was starting not to trust the plan. Vince said it was okay for us to stop the plan. I never really meant to go off on room and the way I had. He forgive me for until middle reason that he had left me in the first place. I just hope we'll be okay.