The annoying sister

{WAIT WHAT I'M ANNOYING!? *ahem* let's get to the story*
My POV

*max was blushing a bright red he didn't tell me why ry ran out of our house* me:MAX TELL MEH CHU LITTLE- max:I KISS RY OK!? Me:........YOU K-KISS RY!? *fangirls and faints* max;LEX!

*1 hour later*
Max's POV~

*max was waiting till Lexie woke up* Max:Lex come on it's been one hour wake up...me:*wakes up* I'll be back! Max: Lex are you gonna do something stupid again? me:Noooo *runs out of the house* max:BE BACK LATER! Me:YEAH YEAH WHATEVER!

*i ran to Ryan's house it was like three miles away but I ran*

Ryan's POV

*ive been lying down on my bed thinking about the kiss* Ry:His face was cute up close his dark brown hair and his light blue eyes
{Author's note:I CANT BELIEVE I AM WRITING THIS}I think I like max... *ryan just figured out his sexuality* I think I am gay...

My POV

*i ran to Ryan's house I wasn't paying attention because I slam my head in his front door* OW! *gets up*RYAN OPEN UP YOU LITTLE- *ryan opens da door* Ry: did you slam you head in my door again lex? Me:Yeah *my head starts to bleed* *ry grabs me by the arm and plus me in* Ry:Ok why did you come and slam your head in my door again *he wraps my head in a bandage* me:To see if it was true!

Ryan's POV

Ry:To see what's true of what? Me:THAT YOU AND MAX KISS IT IS TRUE! *when lex said that I blush from embarrassment* Ry;Yeah...me:Ry I'm so happy! *lex hug me tightly* ry:Heh shorty me:Shhh don't ruin the moment

{Yay I am done with this fan fic I'll write a other one later but I'm gonna let my cousin write it}