The question

*It's been a while since max and ry became a thing and lex (me) and stealth where together*
My POV~
Me:Heheheh so max how is ry doing? Max:He's fine. Stealth;You ever gonna pop out the question? {it was in my house with stealth and max* Max:*blushing* Yeah I am actually today when Lexie invites everyone to her house..Me:Aww bro I'm so happy that you and ry are gonna be together forever!

  Max's POV-

Max:Heh thanks lil sis I hope he will say yes.... Stealth:I'm sure he will you too are a perfect couple.Me:Yeah! Can i be your best maid of honor!? Stealth:Heh lex it's his choice.Max:Of course Iil sis *lex and max hug* Me:I am so happy for you!

  *night time*
~everyone in lex's house~

My POV
Me:Come on max chu can do it!! Stealth:Lex let him make a bright move.me:Oh right... Max:Nono I'll do it now...Me:Yayayaya! EVERYONE MAX HAS TO SAY SOMETHING >^<  max:Geez thanks lex. Me:Np bro * everyone turns and looks at max*

Ryan's POV
Ry;Hmm? Lex what are you talking about? Me:Hehehe you'll see~ stealth:Shhh lex *picks up lex and puts her in his shoulders* Cindy:Heheheh ship! Freya:Shut up Cindy What is it max? Max:Well... *Grabs ry hand* Ry:Huh? Max?.... Max:*gets in one knee and gets out a black Diamond ring* Will you make me the happiest person ever and marry me? Ry:*tears up* YES MAX! Everyone:Awwwwee! Max:*Gets up and puts the ring on ry finger and kisses him* Me:ISH SO BEAUTIFUL! Everyone:*takes pictures*

stealth's POV

Stealth:Yeah it is.. Freya:So Bro you gonna propose to lex? Me:UHH! F-Freya! Freya:Heheh in only teasing you(or am I?) stealth;Freya don't be dumb I'm not gonna propose (yet) Cindy:Yeah you better not! Crammy:YEAH! Me:Ughhhh guys butt out! Max&Ry:Heheheheheheh butt Cindy&crammy&zay ;Hehehehehehe butt.freya:Heheheh butt. Stealth: dear irene they will never grow up Me:I know right *Eats a poptart*