The wedding

Ry's POV~
Ever since Max proposed to me i got nervous everyday what if something happeneds. And I won't be there to help him. "Lex I am not ready what if something bad happens?!"Me:Heheh Ry relax nothing will happened to max! "Y-yeah!" Me:Heh you look so beautiful "thanks lex" me:Heh np come on let's go! *Grabs ry hand* "Ok I got this *i thought in my mind*  *Puts a arm around lex*

Max's POV~

"Wow he is so beautiful in his black dress" stealth;Heh looks like you are gonna be a husband now. "Yeah" lex and ry go to Max. Me:Heh *Goes next to stealth* preacher: We are gather here to celebrate this two Happy couple wedding you may sit down *everyone sits down* Max Zavhl do you take Ryan as your lovely wife and you'll take care from him threw sickness? "I do" And Ryan Do you take max as your lovely husband and you'll take husband and you'll take care of him threw sickness? Ry: *smiles* I do.  You may kiss the bride * kisses  Ry* *everyone gets up and claps* Me:*tears of joy* Heh Cute.., stealth:Yeah *Kisses lex* Freya:Ahah! Cindy:Hehe! Noelle,Crammy,zay:Grrr stealth;*laughs nervously* Hehehe.. 

Ry's POV again~

Ry:Heh OK ALL THOSE SINGLE LADIES! *All of the girls Go* *throws the flowers* Freya:*Catches them* HAH YES I AM GETT MARRIED NEXT TO MIKEY!