Chapter 1

I'm Ivry Marj I'm from Jamaica, NewYork and I'm 18years old I'm Carmel I have long straight bronze hair I have chestnut brown eyes I'm 5'2 1/2 , I have dimples on my lower back I even got them pierces and I attend Kennedy Hight's High School with my two bestfriends Kayla and Courtney.

I walk in the club and my song come on "I Tell the truth I keep a couple gain of bad bitch with me too and we ain't never going back to what we use to do I was gone lie to you but I had to tell the truth I'm just being HONEST" man that's my shit. Well today Saturday and I decided to hit the club up with my bestfriends Kayla and Courtney. You see me and Kayla been bestfriends since 5th grade that's my mutafuckin rider. Courtney on the other hand he gay af and I love him we been friends since 8th grade he the fool.

I walk in the club and you know I'm looking bad as fuck with my Black tight fit dress , I had my hair down with a pretty bang with some red pumps. As jewelry I keep it simple with some diamond ear rings and a diamond bracelet. I walk in and start looking for my friends. After a while of not seeing anybody I walk up to the bar and bought me a voka shot with my fake ID. I turn around and see this fine , sexy brown skin boy come thru the door and I just couldn't keep my eyes off him he looked so sexy with his polo unit and his toms yes lawd. He see me watching and when I come to reality he winked at me Like he really winked. I blushed and turn the other way seeing my friends. I walk up to them and they already tipsy, Courtney loud mouth ass drunk "Re what took your ass so long you got us waiting for you like we your mutha fucking followers bitch fuck off" we all dying man he the fool. "Courtney where Kay at" , I say  "Girl she in VIP with Tim you know he don't play that shit" I giggle, "True" . I walk to VIP seeing Kay siting on Tim lap. She runs towards me all happy and shit , "Hae Re where you been""Girl with Courtney and them you know they the fool.""True , let's take a shot " after taking 5shots with Kay I was feeling it. Her and Tim  went to the dance floor. After taking another shot I went and started dancing after dancing by myself I feel two strong hands grip my waist and bring me into there chest and whisper in my ear "My name is Quincy but everybody calls me Q, and damn don't you look beautiful tonight." I shiver from his voice. I look  up to see the same person I seen at the bar I check him out once again and I bite my lip. He whisper and my ear "don't do that lip thang unless you want me to show you what that dose to me".I blushed and turn all the way around so we were face to face but he still keep his hand on my waist. Damn he sexy oh my god his eyes are green and he have dimples yes lawd. He was tall compared to me so I stood on my tip-toes and whisper and his ear "my name is Ivry Marj but everybody call me Re" then I walked off leaving him shocked but I didn't forget to wink at him he gave me that sexy ass grin. I walk up to Kay she eyeing me shaking her head "what you doing that for "I say  "I seen how you and Q was all on eacth other" how she even know Q he must be bad news . "How you even know him".I say  "girl that's Tim bestfriend" "Well I don't know him we just meet""Re I ain't even trying to hear it" "No forreal" " Well if y'all just meet and you got him on you already you fine ass fuck" I start laughing saying " that's what I been trynna tell you for the longest" After having fun with my friends and getting drunk, Now I'm on the side of the road throwing up, I was trying to walk home since I didn't drive and I didn't bring my cash I only have debit. I turn around seeing a car approaching me I dig I'm purse and grap two peppermint and throwing them in my mouth. "Ivry" I turn around to see Quincy "Stalking me now" damn he look sexy. He giggled "I just seen you walking and I was trying to see if you was good or did you need a ride baby" I smiled and push my hair behind my ear "Well I do need a ride"I say while biting my lip. "Ivry that lip" I think I just saw lust past through his eyes but it left as fast as I caught it damn that just made so horny for him" but Quincy you just turn me on" "Ivry fix that lip" damn I didn't even know I was biting it. "So are you going to take me home" "yeah but come here" I walk to him slowly I put some distance so things wouldn't get crazy. He grabs me by the waist and pull me close to him then he turns me around so back my is to him. He whisper in my ear "you feel that" he had his penis all on my ass omg it felt so big. I nod my head at his question "you seen what that lip dose to me so unless you don't wanna feel this" he leans back on his car ,and he put his tongue on my neck and start sucking on my spot while moving his penis on my but I moan "Ivry that lip""Quincy" I moan "Quincy what" he say sucking on my neck. "STOP", I moan.  "Okay" and let go of me" I pouted he chuckled "Come on baby lets get you home where you live" see my mama and daddy never been around yeah they bought me things but they where always busy doing them so they moved us in a house close in the Hood  when I was in the fifth grade since then I been at home by  myself for weeks some times month. "4867Gelndale" "you live 2streets from me ma" "really" he turn on some music why I lay back .

I feel somebody touching me trying to wake me up "Never mind I'll just carry  "Ivry go back to sleep I'm going to unlock the door and put you in your room" I don't even reply as lay into his chest feeling comfortable I feel him laid me down but before he could take his hands off me I pulled him down and whispered "Please don't leave""you sure" "yes I'm sure so go lock the door and come back" " alright ma" when he left the room I changed and my booty shorts and crop night shirt . When I was putting my hair in a bun ,brushing my teeth and washing my face I see Quincy in his boxers laying down damn he look sexy. I turn off the light and walk towards the bed and lay down I had to find something comfortable so I laid on my side after laying there for a while he pull me into his chest and said "you look better with no make up on  baby"I blush and close my eye going to sleep.

I wake up the next morning from somebody touching my hair."GoodMorning Ivry" ugh my head hurts " I got you some aspirin" " thanks for taking care of me lastnight" I say giving him a friendly kiss on the lips then walking to the restroom getting undressed taking a shower and brushing my teeth. Damn I forgot to bring clothes. I walk out of the restroom with a towel  wrapped around me and that seems to get Quincy attention he walks up to me and grab me by the waist damn he so sexy "Ivry you came out here like that to start some problems" I bit my lip to stop from blushing."Ivry be my girl" "What" "I said be my girl" "you might be a serial killer for all I know" "I ain't trynna hear that shit you bumping bout you my girl" I bit my lip man it's so sex when he takes control. "Okay" he grabs me and kiss me on my neck he undos my towel and it fall to the grown. He starts rubbing on my breast why he sucking on my neck I moan. He start moving his hand toward my click and he starts playing with it and my moans get louder he lays me on the bed and he kiss me from my neck till my enter thigh then he licks my pussy and man did it feel good I start taking off his boxers and he was already on hard and damn he is big I start rubing my hand on his hard member