Chapter 7

Waking up in Chase arms was amazing.He look so handsome while he sleep. I found myself touching his face roaming my hand all over his lips. I felt that this was a new beginning for me. My mom and dad really never came back but they still manage to wire money and still pay the bills I need a job so I could support myself.  I'm tired of depending on my lame excuse of parents. "Ivry you up " Chase say "Yes" I say softly opening my eyes again. "I'm bout to go take a bath an go to the trap , you want to come. " "no I got things to do. " "things like what " he say eying me. " things like find a job " "I really don't want you working I need you here to make sure shit straight. "What you mean " " I need you here to manage the money making sure we got bank accounts that's private I need you to be not only my girl but my partner in this dirty work in these streets you heard me " he say walking to the restroom.

What he said had me thinking , I guess this is his way to see if I was down for him. I went to the closet grabbing my red tight fitting dress with my matching pink Victoria Secret under wear and bra. I walked in the the bathroom & took off my clothes & enter the warm shower with Chase . I grabbed the body wash and start rubbing it on my body. I made sure to look sexy creasing my body , I could feel Chase  eyes me. I bended over and touch my toes.  that was enough to drive him crazy. he grab me by my waist and turned me around . He placed his lips on mines and cuffed his hands on my ass. the kiss was soft and cute it made me smile. He broke the kiss  and laid his head against mines , we just stood in the shower looking at each other until I blushed and looked down He lifted my chin and said " Ivry I love you " I felt my eyes water because I really did love Chase he was everything a girl like me could ever want. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss I  put all my feeling in that kiss. It was like everything disappeared and it's just us.  I broke the kiss and tried to catch my breath " I love you too chase."