Chapter 9

After going through all the rooms we enter a office the office was fly too. Chase grabbed my had & he sat behind the desk while I set on his lap ! Charles stood in front of the desk and waited for Chase to continue what he was saying. "Charles give me all the books so I can count my money , if anything out of order , somebody gone suffer and ain't gone be my girl nor I! Charles handed Chase the books and exit the room. We sat there in silence while Chase went over the books. "Ivry check this book all you have to do is add subtract and multiply . I did as I was told and checked the books , and let me tell you my baby was rich , all that money he had was mind blowing and he made it buy selling drugs. "Boss Toya outside and we told her to leave but she said she not going nowhere without speaking to you , and she had Taylor with her " I seen Chase tense when they said Toya name . Something bout this Toya hoe wasn't sitting with me so I got up from Chase lap and exited the Office I could hear Chase saying to come back but I wasn't trying to hear that shit. As soon as I entered the living room I hear a rachet ass girl hollering and screaming bout where her man at and no she ain't gone leave nowhere without speaking to King first . And what the fuck she mean her man oh this hoe got the wrong bitch if he think she gone say Chase was her man ! I grabbed my purse and got my 9mm Pink hand gun cause I wasn't bout to do no bumping and these hoes probably try to jump me cause it was two of them . As soon as I pull my gun back all eyes turned on me ! "Why the fuck are these hoes at the door talking bout they want to speak with my man" I say calmly "who the fuck she calling a hoe bitch I will slap the fuck out of you and bitch Chase my man the fuck you mean" she say walking close ! I pointed my gun at the bitch " you might want to sit down before you get sat down hoe " I say stepping close to the bitch with my gun pointing towards her face . Chase came and grabbed my waist and told me to calm down and hand him the gun. I did but not before I bust two bullets at that hoe but god must have been on her side cause it missed her Chase grabbed the gun and gave it to Charles . "King you gone let this bitch shoot at me I thought you said we was gone be together one day " that hoe gone have a nerve to say that while I'm standing here. oh he'll nah I got out Chase grip and slap that hoe dead in her mouth she might wanna rephrase that last part . She swung at me and I grabbed her hand and went to work on that hoe she must not know me I'll drop a hoe over mines ! Her friend tried to jump in but Charles had her ass in the head lock while Chase tried to get me off the bitch. I kicked that hoe and told Chase to let me go " you got hoes coming in the trap starting problems talking bout you they man Chase I don't have time for this shit this hoe don't know me I will end her " I yelled ! "Somebody get me the fuck up out of here before i kill theses hoes" I say reaching for my purse ! Chase picked me up and took me to his office. And sat me on the desk and started kissing and rubbing on me I let out soft moans he lay me down and pulled up my dressed and pulled my panties to the side and gave me some head "OMG CHASE " that make him lick more he rubbed on my clit while he made me feel all kinds of ways ! I was getting close to my climax and he looked like he wasn't going to stop he ate harder and inserted a finger inside me while he licked I felt my body shaking and my eyes going to the back of my head "damn daddy" I moan before I felt myself release in his mouth. He licked all my juices and pulled down my dress and kissed me all over my face "Ivry I'm sorry bout them girls I swear I don't fuck with her anymore" I didn't even say nothing. I just wanted to leave and go home.