Chapter 14

After she walked out the door. I look at Chase. "Chase I'm sorry for the way I acted but I told you I don't take disrespect from nobody I'm not gone sit her and let no bitch feel as if I'm weak." I say looking him in the eyes. He didn't say anything right away and that kind of scared me. Was he going to leave me ? If he was I would finally know what we had wasn't real. He looked up and smiled "Ivry your crazy but it's sexy. I know how you feel and I understand but you my LadyQ you before all them hoes.You where they want to be don't let no hoes come between us. They want to see up apart. Remember I'm down for you , you my heart and Ivry I love you." He say looking into my eyes. "I love you to Chase."

After our little talk and Chase going over his books we leave and head home to get dress for the party tonight. To be honest I really don't wanna to go I just have a feeling that some shit gone pop off and I really don't feel like getting stupid. I put on my black tight fitted dress and my red bottoms. I wear my hair down with a middle part and I start to do my eyebrows . After applying makeup and jewelry. I grab my purse and my phone I take a quick selfie and post it on Instagram with my captions saying " boss shit for a boss bitch". After posting my picture I start getting a lot of likes . I entered the living room where Chase was waiting for me. He licked his lips and grabbed my waist baby you look beautiful tonight." He stated while hugging me from behind.