Chapter 3

"Tommorows the first day of school!" Anna says jumping on my bed. I groan and fall back onto Anna's bed. "Don't even remind me." I say flipping myself over and burying my head in her pillow. 

"Oh cheer up! Were graduating this year! Ya know senior prom, grad, grad trip, hopefully new hot guys at our school..." I smile and grab the first thing my hand meets and throw it aimlessly at her. "Why you throwing pillows at me? A girl can dream!" 

I sit up and look at her. "OK Anna..." She huffs and gets up walking across her room to her pet hamster. "Oh my god no. I am not doing that again I still have scars from last time!" She grabs her baby blue onezie that matches with my light pink one and throws it at me.

"Are you gonna fight with the queen? Or are you gonna change." I give her a death stare before going into her bathroom and changing. Once I'm in the onezie I walk into her room. "I fucking hate you." I say laying down on her bed. "Love you to bitch." I close the eyes and grab a pillow squeezing it preparing for the torture.

Soon enough I feel soft fur and sharp claws on my chest making its way down my right arm. I spaz out and laugh. "Stop! Stop! Oh my god fucking torture! HELP ME stop stop stop!" Anna laughs at me as I feel sharp pain as the stupid hamster is trapped in a onezie with a human aka me.

"Why do we do this shit?! Who the fuck came up with this?! Fuck ow!" I yell as the hamster bites me. "FUCK IT'S BITING." Anna sobers up at that and runs over to me. I slap that fucking hamster but it keeps biting me. Annabell hits it repeatedly and it finally lets go. I take that monster out of the onesize and drop it on the floor.

"Hamster!" Annabell yells. "You mean whore you hurt him!" 

"HE FUCKING BIT ME." I yell. She mutters to her precious hamster and puts it back in it's cage. "Why did I do that.'' 

" Because you must listen to the queen." I huff. "Ya? Well I don't like the queen anymore." I say. "The queen don't need you. The queen needs food." We both look at each other. "TACOS!" We both yell. "I got money!" I say. "I got me!" 

"LEGGO!" We both run out of Anna's bedroom down the hall and out of her house running across the street to tacobell. We order and get our food and sit down at a random table. "We should call Edwardo." I say. "We should. He will kill us if he finds out were here without him." I take out my phone and send him a text.

To: Edwardo

At taco bell better comeeee :) xx

From: Edwardo

I'M COMING!!!! xx

"He said he's coming." I say. "All right." We start eatting and keep an eye out for Ed. Soon enough I see that familiar red head and blue eyes come in. He runs over to us and takes one of my tacos. "Hey! My taco! No taco for you!" I try to get the taco from him but he pulls it away from my reach. "Nuh uh you love me so you'll give me a taco." I huff. "Fine." I look at Annabell and she has a weird look on her face. 

"What?" I ask. "You two are weird." She states. Ed looks up. "What?" She shakes her head smiling. "So you guys excited for school tomorrow?'' Ed asks. I look at him like he's crazy. "I'm jumping with joy..." I say before taking another bite of my taco. "I am! I can't wait to graduate and go to prom and leave high school..." I roll my eyes. "Whatever I just wanna get this year over with." I say.

My phone vibrates and I pull it out. 

From: Mom

Movie timeeeee xx

To: Mom

Okkk just at Taco Bell with Ed and Anna be home soon! xx

"That was my mom. Sunday movie time!" I let out a slight chuckle. "Awe come on... At least give me something to post on instagram!" I laugh. "Ok fine!" All three of us huddle together as Ed takes a selfie of us. 

"All right, bye guys!" I give them both a hug before leaving Taco Bell and heading home. I jog there and open the front door. I take off my shoes and jump on the couch beside my mom grabbing a bowl of popcorn and resting my head on her shoulder as the beggining credits of LOL show up on the screen.

I munch on popcorn as my mom kisses my forehead. "Did you have fun with Anna today?" She asks. "Yup. We did the hamster and the onezie thing again..." She laughs. "You two are crazy." I smirk. "I know but shes the one that comes up with all the ideas... I mean she calls herself a queen!" We both laugh and settle down as the movie beggins.

Yayyyy end of Chappie #3! So everyone in the story is 18 going on 19. Just to make that clear. So they will all be going to the same school and all graduating . REPEAT ALL OF THEM ARE 18. Ok. So I added Edward to their little clique. Idk had to put him in somewhere and I decided that was a pretty good place.

Well next chapter will have some 1D and LM in it! So stayed tuned xD

~Tammy