Paris

Katy's PoV

So here I am, sitting in my fancy 5* hotel room in Paris, France. Lando had left 2 hours ago to the airport to collect his son, Flynn. I was sat on the big king size bed, looking up to ceiling thinking about life so far. Thinking back two, three even four years I started to remember all the good and also all the bad times. I started to realise how happier I am most recently, well since January, where I had met Orlando at the Golden Globes. It has been the second time I met him, the first of course is a completely different story its self, it was at an advent, but he was married back then so be was off limits.

I sign as I sit up and looked around the hotel room, suitcases had been shattered around the floor and also clothes, which mostly was mine. I mean who can pack for two weeks only? I like to be extra prepared as I change my mind about clothes a lot recently, my style always changes, it just depends on how I feel.  I got up and opened my brown suitcase and placed clothes inside, I wanted to make sure the hotel room was clean because Flynn was coming to stay for a few days.

As I am not away in a business trip, I don't have the luxury of having my assistant Tamra, who helps me stay organised with my clothes and processions. Not having Tamra here made things a little more trickier as I've kind of been relying on her help while being so busy myself.  Once I had put the last dress away, I heard my phone go off on the bed side table, a text from Orlando, mentioning how they are on their way from the airport. I smiled to my self, thinking how I missed little Flynn and how one day I would like a family of my own.

While waiting for the boys to return to the hotel, I opened my phone and looked on my Twitter. I love to troll on my fans, sometimes I even troll without them knowing I am online. After liking a few tweets, I turned off the Twitter Ap and went onto safari and I searched for a certain water park. Once I had found the right website I booked three tickets for tomorrow as a surprise for Flynn. I quickly emailed the tickets to my laptop and printed them out, before hiding them in my black classic Chanel handbag.

Once I had hid the water park tickets, I heard a key enter the lock of the hotel room door. The door opened and Flynn ran in, I missed him so much " KATYYY!" Flynn screamed with excitement as he ran into my arms. My heart melted, mainly because of his cuteness but also because he has welcomed me into his family, like he's my own.  " Hey Flynn!  I missed you so much"  I embraced the 5 year old and looked up at Orlando and smiled, thinking how lucky I am to have such a kind, caring and also hot boyfriend (I mean ya'll seen his naked pics right, you can agree also he's hot.. ) Orlando winked at me then reached out and placed his hand in mine, helping me up.

" Daddy is there a pool in this hotel?" Flynn asked, while looking over the balcony, which somehow made me very anxious. "There sure is and it's a big one too, maybe we could go and see it later after dinner?" Orlando replied to his son.  "Yeah that's a good idea Flynn, may be we could get the inflatables our we brought?" I mentioned to him.

About an hour later, we was all getting ready to head out for dinner with the rest of my family, who had joined myself and Orlando on our European trip. I picked a midi, black and white pin stripe dress, surprisingly Orlando picked a white shirt and black shorts to wear.. Some would say it was on  purpose for us to match, It wouldn't surprise me as he does things like that, cutie. Flynn on the other hand was wearing a shark onesie, from my collection which I had made last year just after the SUPERBOWL, yes the Super Bowl. It still hasn't sunk in that I played and has the most viewings out of all the other artists who has preformed before myself.

Halfway through the dinner, Flynn had fallen asleep on his fathers shoulder. Orlando looking like he could do the same, I mentioned to Orlando that we will take him to the pool tomorrow and that he's probably tired from travelling over the country to us. The three of us went back to the hotel room, Orlando had taken Flynn into his room to sleep. I was getting ready for bed and I had spotted Flynn's teddy, which I had bought for him for his birthday, a Spider-Man builder bear. I walked into Flynn's room and whispered "hey, I think he would want to sleep with his bear" as I passed orli the bear.

Once I had brushed my teeth and carried out my skin care routine I climbed into bed to an already sleeping Orlando Bloom, who was surprisingly cuddling my teddy bear. I smiled to my self for a moment and decided  to take a picture, I posted the picture on one of my social media accounts with the caption when bae loves your teddy more than you, who's going to spoon me now?🐻👫I posted the picture and put one arm around him and fell asleep, thinking about the reaction form the fans online.

Hey guys,  Been a long time I know..
Let me know what you think of chapter 1, and comment any ideas you have so I can include them in upcoming chapters.
Stay awesome, love you all.
QKH ❤️