lets keep it real

A/N ; thanks to everyone that has been reading my book i have worked really hard but show some love to what is LOVE please and comment and like it up but let me get to the story oh yea i need new followers so lets get it

lahna Pov

these past few days have bee real hard for me. i have been in my room for the past three days crying and listening to diiamond royalty bed peace im hurting so bad and it hurts even worst not letting my girlfriend know makes me feel even worst and if i tell her im scared she will leave me and think im just some sick person its just so hard.

i reach under pillow ad grab my the only thing that makes the pain that go away, all the heartache disappear. i haven't done this in a while and promised myself i would never do this to my myself but right now its needed. i trace my finger across my old cuts and began to cut over them releasing all the pain i am felling, all the hurt and confusion.  all i could was cry and soon after i fell asleep.

i was awoken by a noise like someone was calling me so i got out of bed and went to my attached bathroom then i heard a loud scream and some other talking but i reallly couldnt make out what they was saying. when i  was finished in the bathroom i walked in my room to see a crying nia and sarina,lala looking at my bed.                                                                                                "ummm guys" at that moment sarina ran over and hugged me                                                                        "your ok" i couldnt help but cry knowing my reason for cutting myself i couldnt help but cry i just broke down forgetting that everyone was here.                                                                                              "babe what is wrong, umm can we get a lil time please." every body left out and it was just me and her i was really scared and didnt know what to say  what if she leaves me.  i took a deep breath and just told her everything.

"i didt tell u this cuz i didnt want u to leave me or look at me crazy or sum an lately i have been having bad dreams about it. " i closed my eyes and took a deep breath before i continued 

"when i was in pre-k i molested by my dad ex girlfriends so he would touch me as a punishment when he was baby sitting us  i never really knew what to do and how to handle things because i was young and scared but soon after i moved to vegas with my mom i thought it would all get better i thought i would have a better life but that was not the case when my grandpa moved in with us it was like the same thing i just left from he would touch me and lick on me and do all theses things to me for a whole four years i was scared and exposed at a young age."

at this point we where both crying but i still wasnt finished so i had to keep my calm.

"but only it was worst with him he would beat me and my lil sister and i didnt know how to help her my ma was to raped up in work to notice anything was wrong but it all stopped when my stepbrother said something"     

"baby girl im sorry that happe....." she was cut off by my phone ringing 

phone convo                                                                                                                                                                            me: hello                                                                                                                                                                                  ??:hey how u doin                                                                                                                                                                 me: who is this                                                                                                                                                                        ??:it 

to be continued 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who do you think was o the phone with lahna?