what?!

Alahna:
Ever since that day rina made that promise to me she been acting hella wierd like whats really going on so i decided to call her.
Phone convo
Me:hello
Rina:who this
Me:yo girl what tf
Rina:why u callin rina
Me:who the hell is this yo
Mb:sarina girlfriend
Me:oh fr thats how it is ok well u tell sarina to loose my numba
With that i hung up the phone im soo done with thiss relationship shit.
Like she just did this whole promise ring sht and this what she do im so fucking stupid for actually listening to this bs

Lavonia pov
My name lavonia but i like to be called nia im bi but im in into studs heavy.
Im darkskin im thick or whatever and im 17 and im talking to this light skin stud named dre and one of my close friends is Alahna.
I was just gettin out the bed when i got a phone call from lahna
       Phone call
N:hello
A: uh hey boo i was wondering uf tou wanted to go to the mall with me and lala
N: yeah what time
A: round 2:30
N:coo ill hit you up later
With that i hung up and it was only 11:00
So i got up and took a shower and got dreesed by the time i was finnished it was 2:15 so i texted lahna to let her know i was on my way to the mall and she said she was just leaving so just meet her at the food court.

Alahna pov
After what happened this morning had to find somthing to do so im going to the mall with lala and nia.
    At the mall
Me and the girls meet up at the fopd court and now we was on are way to rue21
"Hey lahna i think this will look so cute on you" l
Nia said j
Holding this cute pencil skirt and crop top it was highly cute.
"Yea that is cute let me get that"
I went to pay for the outfit then we went to footlocker.
"Hey why you not with sarina that party was real cute"
"Lala tell me why i called her this morning and some bitch answers talm bout why you calling my girlfriend i was heated"
"I bet yo was let dee do some sht like that her ass will get cut let her test me."
"So what you gone do with the ring"
"Uhh keep it this ring cost 13000 dollas what i look like"
"Girl you crazy,look aint that her right there "
I look ti where she was looking and there was sarina. I wanted an explanation so i went over to see what was up.
"Ohh hey sarina" i said walking up to her
"Oh hey baby what you up to"
" um im not yo baby that stoped whan some hoe answered yo phone talm bout she was yo girl"
"You really tripping ova her look it was all a misunderstanding i swea"
"Ik help me undastand den"
"She is a child hood friend she thought you was one of those clingy girls that used to be around before i got with you she was tryna help im sorry baby"
"I wanna meet this girl so she know who she fucking with i wanna meet her tonight"

TO BE CONTINUED....