Lets be real pt.2

For those of you who don't remember what happened in the last chapter Lahna told told sarina bout her past and and got a unexpected phone call from somebody....
Alahna pov
When I heard hat voice on the other side of the phone I didn't know what to do I just froze... how did he find me? Is he going to hurt me? I need to leave town. Who will protect me?
All these questions going through my mind soon I felt my eyes getting heavy and my vision became blurry and my legs grew weak. I guess sarina noticed something was wrong because she took my phone hung it up and started to remove my shirt so i can cool down then began playing in my hair.
"Babe who was that on the phone"
They way she asked was calm like she had no panic
" it was him.. he called me .. how did he find me" she began removing her clothes only to be left in basketball shorts and sports bra, laying in bed with me wrapping her arms round me it mad me feel secure like nothing could happen to me as long as I was on her arm there is nothing to be scared of.

Sarina POV
I was holding alahna as she slept, I am so in love with this girl,but it hurts keeping this from her i know I should tell her but I'm scared of the out come what if she leaves me or worse😔
I was sitting and thinking when my phone went off, it was a call from my boss. The line of business I'm in is very dangerous ion want my baby getting hurt but it's not easy getting out. I was called for a mission tomorrow that I couldn't miss. Ion know what to tell Lahna Ig I will figure something out.