Hawkstorm's Tragedy. Revenge or Loyalty?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ Allegiances:

WindClan-

Leader: Talonstar, Big light brown tom with Amber eyes.

Deputy: Redspirit, small dusty red she-cat with green eyes.

Medicine Cat: Rosefeather, long furred ginger she-cat. Apprentice: Sandpaw

Warriors:

Lionfoot, big cream colored Tom with golden foot. Apprentice:

Jayflight, light Blueish gray she-cat.

Darkheart, black she-cat with orange eyes.

Hollowtail, Brown Tom with yellow eyes

Fireclaw, dark ginger Tom. Apprentice: Ravenpaw.

(Need more warrior names so if you have some ideas comment please)

Apprentices:

Soulpaw, white she-cat with green eyes.

Ravenpaw, black Tom with gray stripes.

Sandpaw, pale ginger she-cat with Amber eyes.

Queens:

Minnowtail, pale gray she-cat with light blue eyes (Mother to Rainkit and Frostkit)

Snowfall, golden and white she-cat with green eyes (Mother to Hawk-kit and Silverkit and Black-kit)

Elders:

Halfear, brownish gray Tom with half a ear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ ThunderClan-

Leader:Thunderstar, golden brown Tom with yellow eyes.

Deputy:Blueshade, gray she-cat with Blueish silver patches.

Medicine Cat: Tawnyfur, tortoiseshell Tom.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ ShadowClan-

Leader:Tigerstar, silver Tom with black tiger like stripes.

Deputy:Rainstorm, long furred dark gray Blueish tom

Medicine Cat: Willowfur, gray silver she-cat

_____________________________________________________________________________________________ RiverClan-

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cat: ( Need more names

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue.

"ROSEFEATHER!" A yowl rang through the camp, a ginger she-cat came running from her den panting and carrying herbs "She's kitting" Rosefeather meowed to a big cream colored Tom. "Lionfoot you should wait outside until we're done" Rosefeather instructed, Lionfoot padded out of the den. Rosefeather look back at the golden and white she-cat that was yowling and hissing in pain. Rosefeather put her paw on her swollen belly and pressed gentally "Push Snowfall!" She ordered "It hurts!" Snowfall gasped and pushed with as much energy as she could muster and a kit pluped onto the mossy nest the ginger medicine cat pushed the kit to her apprentice Sandpaw "Lick" she ordered and turned back to Snowfall and pressed her paw on her belly "Two more to go!" Rosefeather meowed Snowfall gave another push and her belly rippled a kit slithered out "Lick" she said to Minnowtail when the other queen was done licking the kit she pushed it next to her brother "Push one more!!" Rosefeather meowed loudly Snowfall pushed again and a small kit slithered out Rosefeather licked it and pushed it to her mother "Lionfoot you can come in" Sandpaw called the father in "What should we name them?" He asked "How about For the older and only Tom Black-kit" Snowfall meowed firefly "and Silverkit for the silvery one" they turnt their gaze on the smallest a light golden brown she-cat "What about this one?" Lionfoot meowed then gasped when the kit turned to her side and the adult cats gasped "Her paw is twisted!" Lionfoot gasped "Why must MY kit be disformed? She'll never be as fast and as good as the other kits" Snowfall snorted in disgust "But she's your kit" Rosefeather meowed "I will not except this kit"Lionfoot snorted and nuzzled his mate then left "How about you name her Hawk-kit" Sandpaw meowed "this kit will have a hard path to follow" the ginger medicine cat sigh when she padded to her den.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________