A plan that might work (Outgoing is my choice)

I woke up the next morning feeling confused "Looks like the kittypet is awake" a sneer said I turned and glared at Blackpaw "I'd insult you back but your life is already enough. Do I have to?" I said icily "What ever" He growled and stomped out "Hmm... I think it's time to show every cat that I'm now one to be picked on... Starting with Silverpaw.." I smiled evily and walked out I padded to the fresh kill pile "What do you think your doing?" A hiss said behind me I turned and smirked at Silverpaw "Getting food.. What? Did your tiny brain not know that?" I asked innocently "Only real warriors can eat at the fresh kill pile" Silverpaw spat "And only a Dumb little kittypet like yourself think that" I sneered in her face her eyes widened I laughed and turned around "Good job my student" I heard Hawkfrost's voice near my ear I picked a mouse and walked to the empty clearing "What are you doing lazing around?!" A loud hissed sound behind me I turned and glared at Lionfoot "It being your business why...?" I questioned "Because apprentices don't eat unless they hunt" he snarled "Well last time I checked I went hunting while you and Weakfall (Snowfall) were mooning over each other!!" I snarled back coming nose to nose with him he raised his paw claws unsheathe I unsheathe my claws too ready to claw him "You should show some respect to a older warrior!!" He hissed "Or to a elder is more like it" I corrected ignoring the starring warriors around us "That's it!!!!" He yelled and tackled me I rolled over on my back and clawed his stomach he clawed my shoulder I bit his side we rolled around until I pinned him my claws digging into his shoulders "Kill him he caused you so much pain" I heard Hawkfrosts voice I lifted my paw and.....

A GIANT CLIFFHANGER RAN UP!!!!!!!! XD lol

Unsheathe my claws but stopped I got off slowly "You are not worth my time but" I leaned forward near his ear "Cross path with me again.. and I won't hesitate" I smirked and walked to the apprentice den "Uh.... Hawkpaw" I heard a soft voice behind me I turned and saw Frostpaw "What?" I asked "I saw what you did and that was cool" Frostpaw exclaimed "What?" I asked "I'm sorry for not believing you, I heard what Silverpaw did " Frostpaw said uncertainly "Told you" I said "Silverpaw is not to be trusted" I hissed "Its amazing how your so right " a voice said behind me I turned and glared at Blackpaw "I saw what you did to our father Slowpaw" he growled "Pathic," I saw Silverpaw next to him I growled and got ready for a fight I stopped when I noticed Frostpaw step next to them "What?" I meowed he looked down sadly my anger boiled "I see how it is! You all sicken me!" I snarled they unsheathe their claws "So what of it?" Blackpaw growled "You wanna fight kit?" He sneered I only flicked my tail, I leaped and scratched his nose he bit into my shoulder I felt something bit my tail I turned and saw Silverpaw I swiped at her "Stupid kits going to die" I heard a warrior say 'But no help from you!' I screamed in my head I dodged Blackpaws attack but I tripped because of my paw "Ha! Weakling can't fight!" Blackpaw growled I jumped up and bit his paw and twisted it I heard a slight snap and Blackpaw howled in pain he fell on his side "WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!???" I turned to look at... Talonstar 'Great..' I thought sarcastically "Hawkpaw attacked us and broke Blackpaws foot out of jealousy" Silverpaw whined "What!? No I didn't! Frostpaw tell them!" I protested "Hawkpaw did attack them" he said quietly "HOW DARE YOU!" I screeched "Oh Frostpaw I knew you would help us instead of that ugly she-kit" I heard Silverpaw purr "THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN" I yelled "It happened I watched it" I heard Redspirit hissed 'But..' the rest nodded in agreement "I am sorry to say this but after what you did today proves your not worthy of being a WindClan cat Your sent to exile" Talonstar said sadly I felt my veins turn to ice I felt something snap "Your not worthy of being called a cat! Listening to what ever soft pampered kittypets tell you!! You call yourself a leader !!!!!!!!!!!!!?" I snarled "You must leave now" Talonstar growled "Oh I'll leave but don't think I won't be back I'll have my revenge. You'll pay for the way you treated me. Who ever wants to follow me be my guest" I said glaring around "Wait!!!" I turned and saw.. Rabbitkit "No!" Crystalheart yelled "I wanna come too" Redkit said running to her brother I smirked "Ok follow me" I said I walked past Blackpaw "Don't think I won't be back, I'm going to have my revenge starting with you, Brother" I smiled evilly at his fear filled eyes I walked off with the two kits following me the leaves swallow me until we disappeared.