Fourteen

Prologue

Name: Anna-Marie Diaz

Age and grade: 14 yrs, grade 7

School: Central Middle School

Location: Lawton, Oklahoma

Parents: Michelle Diaz, Robert Diaz

Description: Ebony black hair, icy blue eyes, slim, pale, shy. 

Ms. Jackson, the school Principal, looked over Anna-Marie's file. Nothing about mental heath or any thing to worry about there. She had all her shots, and her medical record was also passing. What she didn't get was why this child would act like this. She had destroyed school property, cussed her teacher out, defied Mr.Slauson, and went on rampage trying to severely hurt a student. Ms.Jackson sighed, as she had been on her case for three hours and had come up with nothing. Mrs.Williams, Anna-Marie's favorite teacher, who was also the vocal teacher, and Mrs. Miller, the reading teacher, who was Anna's second favorite teacher, were sitting across from Ms. Jackson trying to help her. 

"Maybe we should have her see the school psychiatrist. That could help her. Have her talk to somebody," Mrs. Miller suggested. 

"Oh, I'd hate to see her have to see a psychiatrist, but if it helps her, then I agree," Ms.Williams sighed out. 

"I know. She is such a sweet girl. I don't know what happened," Mrs. Miller looked down sad. 

"Alright." Ms. Jackson stated. " I will set her up with meetings with Mrs. Hoover. I want to take care of this problem as quickly as possible."

I know it is short, but it's only the prolouge! More will come soon! Please comment, fan, or what ever.