Almost

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT.

This chapter contains potentially offensive material which includes explicit sexual content, violence, and very strong language.

----------

As always, thank you, mama wuthie16 for your patience with us and for teaching us your ways. LOL labyu!

----------

"Wait," she whispered breathlessly against his mouth, feeling his heart beating in overdrive against hers. He was still holding her tightly to him that no air could pass between them. Their bodies moulded together, like a wooden sculpture shaped from a single tree trunk. They leaned on each other's foreheads, their noses touching, their mouths breathing into each other, their lips like magnets not wanting to be apart from each other.

He slowly opened his eyes.

"God, you're beautiful." He didn't mean to sound like a lovesick puppy, but the words were out of his mouth before he could stop himself. She slowly opened hers, and without leaving his gaze, pulled his shirt up and off him in one swoop. She smiled hungrily at the sight of his taut chest and abdomen, and ran her hands lightly on his smooth skin while he looked at her with a smirk, all the while running the tips of his fingers back and forth on her thighs. She closed her eyes at the sensation, that made her lean her forehead on his. He eagerly took her lower lip between his teeth, playfully pulling and nibbling at it, while his hands made their way up under her nightie, to her sides, until his thumbs brushed the underside of her breasts. When he started flicking her hardened nipples with his thumbs, she moaned and writhed on his lap, which made him devour her mouth again, their tongues snaking around each other, as she grabbed a fistful of his hair.

As she deliciously squirmed on his lap, his hardness becoming even more prominent, both his hands sensually moved to her butt, squeezing them, and pulling her even closer to him, as their kiss intensified again. They were literally breathing each other, as they found no time to come up for air. After what seemed like forever of sucking each other's souls through their mouths, she pulled away a couple of inches, making him growl.

"Shhhh..." she said, putting her right index finger on his lips while lifting herself a bit, but only to position herself to wrap her legs around him. When he felt the heat of her flimsy covered mound land directly on top of him, he growled even louder. He grabbed her nape and hungrily caught her mouth again, while his right hand snaked under her nightie, around her waist to her back, then swiftly slid it inside her lace panties, until his fingers reached her wetness. She moaned loudly in his mouth as his fingers played with her folds. He held her in place, her upper body trapped by his hand on her nape, his mouth on her mouth, and the rest of her body surrendered to his fingers as soon as they found her bundle of nerves. She whimpered and moaned louder when he let go of her mouth, only to ravish her left shoulder with his tongue and lips, leaving delicious bites that will probably take weeks to heal, down to her glorious clavicles and in the valley between her breasts, then back to her delicious mouth.

He was gathering the hem of her nightie to pull it off of her when he heard the unmistakable sound of the elevator arriving. Something is not right, he thought, even as he continued with his ministrations on her.

*ding*

He instantly cut off the kiss, grabbed his white shirt and threw it at her, then stood up and covered her, facing the direction of the door, all in five seconds right before he heard the elevator doors opened.