Predicament

For Mama Ruthie wuthie16 thank you so much for your patience with us, for the suggestions, the edits (especially of the last paragraph), and for uhm teaching us your ways. 😂 We love you! 😙

------------------

"Fucking shit. This woman will be the death of me." He said to himself as soon as she closed the walk-in closet door behind her. He stared at it for a few more seconds before he stood and looked down at himself. He had wet patches on his clothes-- especially on his shoulders and all over his lap. "Shit!" He swore again, noticing his bulging crotch, before hurriedly going back to his room to change into dry clothes.

Back in his room, he immediately removed his half wet clothes, including his boxers. "Hah. I regret nothing." He said to himself while remembering how he did not even let her dry herself before he put her around him, and how good she felt on his lap. This time he just chose a plain white 100% cotton v-neck shirt, a fresh pair of plain sky blue boxer shorts, and a thick cotton, blue striped drawstring pajama pants. Instead of going back to her room, he decided to go back to the living room instead, to see if she would go looking for him.

Meanwhile, inside the safety of her room's walk-in closet, Ms. Dei took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves.

"Shit! What the actual fuck, Nicomaine? What the hell did you just do? Shit! But that was fucking amazing," she whisper-screamed to herself, feeling the adrenaline rush of the dangerous game she just played. She took another deep breath, and started relaxing.

She faced herself in the mirror, now clutching a new towel again to cover herself. Her face, although bare of all make up, looked ravishing-- eyebrows perfectly shaped, her cheeks a little flushed from what just transpired outside, her full lips a little more swollen from her uncontrollable lip-biting.

That was close, she thought. But she knew she needed to see this through. She was not going to let her life end like Ruthie's. Her heart ached at the memory of the day she last saw her alive, when she was taken right before her eyes and she could not do anything about it. The inevitable will happen. She would have to give in to his demands.

This should be easy enough, Nicomaine. You're damn lucky he's actually good looking. She thought about the man on the other side of the door. All you need to do is be obedient. He's already enamored by you. You already have him by the balls, and heck, what's one night of hot sex with a hot sheikh? It's not like it's your first time. She continued talking to herself in the mirror, resolved at making them pay for what they did to Ruthie.

She looked around the closet and found the hanging night dresses on her right. She picked a short, almost see-through, deep red piece with matching all-lace cheeky hipster panties. She immediately took her towel off and patted her hair dry, then wiped the rest of her body. She carefully wore the panties, thinking how delicate they were but perfectly fit, and the nightie-- its see through sewn-in bra pushing her breasts to their perkiness, and its scalloped lace edges brushing the middle of her thighs. She looked at herself in the full length mirror again and turned a couple of times, letting her short nightgown twirl around her, briefly exposing her lace panties and butt cheeks. She put on a silk champagne robe over it and tied the sash tightly around her tiny waist. But its short length just accentuated her perfectly toned, silky smooth long legs. Her now drying curly hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, framing her fresh face.

He'll lose his mind tonight, I'll make sure of that. She thought to herself.

She sprayed some perfume on her pulse points, took a deep breath and opened the door. She had expected him to be waiting for her where she left him, but he obviously left the room. She looked down at herself and suddenly felt embarrassed that she would have to leave the room to look for him. She worried that his guards might just be outside and she didn't want to be seen in her chosen outfit. Still, she put her brave face on and stepped out of the room. She walked through the hallway that led to the living room.