Junior prom

Prom the biggest night of your life, you had figured Peter would take you since you guys have been talking about it since grade 8 that "even if you weren't single that you guys would go together." Peter and you went dress shopping your least favourite part because he said "wow". Every time you came out of the change room. You ended up going with a red dress. He called you "beautiful" in that one and you knew it was the one. His promposal was adorable like him, he made you a poster with a camera drawn on to it since he was a photographer. The poster said "are you a camera because every time I see you I smile and I'd smile even more if you would go to prom with me". Your prom plans ended up getting cancelled because the night before prom he came over with your favourite sweatshirt of his and your favourite flower in the form of a corsage. " y/n I'm sorry to say this but Spider-Man is being called over to Germany but he wants you to have this so you don't miss him to much." To say the least you were devastated but you understood that duty calls. You ended up going by yourself to prom which you were okay with and instead of wearing a jacket you wore his sweater and the corsage he gave you the night before.