The big return

The night of the big return Peter came home tonight so you and his aunt May prepared his favourite dinner homemade pepperoni pizza. Aunt May loved you as much as she loved Peter. The moment Peter arrived home you jumped into his arms and he gave you the biggest bear hug your favourite thing to do with him other then cuddle and making food and then ending up in a food fight. The night went well you came home acting all smiley and fell asleep in his sweater. Your mom had her suspicions about you liking Peter again she knew everything since you talked to her and Peter about everything. The only thing you didn't tell him was how you developed feelings for him again.

Peter was acting the same that you were when you got home and he knew now was the perfect time to ask you out. He'd wait until tomorrow since it was 2am the two of you stayed up cuddling and watching movies it wasn't unusual for you guys but when he had started playing footsie with you were blushing like crazy unlike other times. It was tough for him being away from you for so long. Bzzzzz you here from your phone as it vibrated you had gotten a text from Spider-Man😫💦😫😍 of course he changed the name to that in your phone. "Hey y/n can you come to my house tomorrow I need help with something?" You replied " sure goodnight puddin love you💜💜💜💜."