The Ring

As the five of them walk towards the garage, JB who is looking at her phone when Jade gave it back to her after she emerged from the water thinks if her phone is still working. The youngest Edwards main concern is the video she took while they were inside the closet.

"Oh man! My phone won't open! Damn it!" JB said, Michelle who looks at her shook her head and say "Leave it, okay? You deserve it because of what you did"

"What did I do?" JB asked 'You took a video of them kissing. Do you think Perrie will let you live if she finds out?' Samantha whispers to her and they didn't know that Perrie and Jade are listening

"What do you mean if I find out, Sam?" Perrie asked, the three of them stops on walking and saw the two girls in front of them stop on their tracks

"Ah nothing, nothing serious Perrie." Samantha answered "Are you sure about that?" Jade asked and Samantha nods her head. She then looks at JB who is still checking her phone

"There's some tools inside that garage that you can use JB, that's if you know how to fix it." Jade said to the poor girl "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." JB answered. They continue walking and this time, the three girls behind them is taking the lead

"What about those men inside that safe house, Jade? Don't you think we should get back to them first and before they can inform Drew that we are here?" Perrie asked her but the Agent just smiles at her. They reach the garage and Jade took out her gun again, she checks the area and let the girl hide somewhere.

She gives them a go signal once the coast is clear. Jade opens the garage door and close it after they are all inside. She takes 6 steps before leaning down and push a button under a car.

"Wow! Cool! It looks like a James Bond movie!" JB said but they ignored her. After Jade push the button, a part of the floor opens and they saw a stairs leading downstairs.

"Move your butt and go down.." she ordered the four, Perrie takes the lead and the three follows. Once Jade went down, she pushes another button and the floor closes. The four girls look around the big room and found lots of gun, different types of it.

"This is our shelter room, this is where we suppose to hide you guys if Drew finds us but it didn't happen because there's a spy inside our headquarters that's giving information to her." Jade explains and she opens a big cabinet with big guns in it.

"Ooohh! I want this. All my life I wanted to hold a gun like this one!" Perrie said as she took the shotgun "I prefer these kinds of babies, shotgun are for short range only!" JB said and grab some M16.

Jade watch the girls as they pick the guns they like, Samantha took a sniper rifle but Michelle didn't touch anything at all. She walks towards her and sits beside her.

"Is there any problem Michelle?" she asked her, the girl shook her head as she looks to her cousins "You don't want to use a gun?" Jade asked again and Michelle nods her head.

"After Uncle Phillip died. She doesn't want to see or hold a gun. She knows how to use them but the trauma of losing our Uncle made her afraid of it.." Perrie explains, Jade understands what she's feeling right now

"Okay I won't force you but you know I have to teach you how to use them properly right? Whether you like it or not" Michelle looks at her "I understand Jade. We need to fight back in order to live and you are counting on us.."

"Yes, I'm counting on you guys. So I want you to focus on everything I teach you. Put it inside your head, got it?" the four of them smiles and gives her a salute