memories

I wake up to the sun in my room. I'm surprised. Lucas usually wake's me up.
I go down stairs and see dad in the kitchen.

Hey dad

Hey honey

Where's Carlota

Taking Lucas to karate

oh I said with a confusing look. I walk in to the living room. As soon as I sat on the coach the door bell rang. Dad can you get that. No I can't I'm busy you get it. fine. I look through the peep hole. And open the door. Carter? what are you doing here.

Well I just wanted to give you your test you left it at school yesterday. Thanks I take the test. Well see you later. By Liya.i close the door. Who was it my dad said walking in the living room. It was Carter I said looking at the test. Why was he here he said walking over. He had to drop off my test. I walk upstairs to my room. I few hours later Carlota came home with Lucas. I went for a walk a little while after Carlota came home. On the walk I thought about all the good times me and Carter had. I met Carter when I was in grade primary. I was sort of alone and I been bullied a lot. I don't really remember how we met but I know that whatever happens are by each other side. My parents split up when I was a little girl and I've been with my dad ever since. I never get to see my mom. But I know that she was very pretty. I'm kind of used to staying with my dad by now. But sometimes I still look at the picture of her on my desk.