Myself once again (part 2)

I've been here for over three weeks now and I'm bored stiff. It's the same thing every day... I wake at nine to find a bowl of lumpy milk that's to be porridge and a pot of multi-coloured pills on a tray by my bed. Its always horrible. Today however, I wake to find a white envelope along side my "porridge". It was addressed to me. Glancing around, I opened it.

Miss Abbie Cotswold,
We enclose with this letter a copy of your hospital file. It has come to our attention that your situation has not yet been explained and we have found that this maybe the best way to do so. If you have any questions regarding what you read, they should be addressed to your doctor.
Regards,
S. Tenner
Head of patient affairs

I looked back into the seemingly empty envelope to find a thin piece of paper. This one had a grid printed on it, various different handwriting had filled it.

Name-Miss Abbie Elizabeth Cotswold
Age-15 years, 8 months
Pregnant-no
Learning difficulties-none

It carried on down the page, everything normal, until it came to a big box towards the end of the page, labeled Injuries. I gulped before scanning my eyes over the sprawled writing.

Injuries on admission
3 broken right ribs
Severe  whiplash
Leg and back trauma

Long term affects
Possible paralysis from below disk 15 die to severe trauma.

I started at that one word until it made my head spin.

Paralysis