1

Karlie's POV

"This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in
Think again
Don't be surprised
I will still rise

Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Oh, oh, oh, oh
You know it, you know it
Still rise
Just fight it, just fight it
Don't be surprised
I will still rise"

"Thank you guys so much for the love and support! I love every single one of your beautiful faces, I hope to see you next time!" I shouted into the microphone ending my concert in Boston, Massachusetts.

"Nice show out there, Karlie!" My manager Matt said handing me a towel as I walk off the stage.

"Yeah that was probably one of the best ones in America so far!" My friend Nikolai said walking up to me.

Nikolai, aka Nick, is my best friend and he has gone to every concert on my world tour with me so far. We only have a couple more concerts left which is so sad but, I'm glad to almost be home.

The best concert of the entire tour had to be Milan, they were just so crazy and fun it was amazing! The show was even sold out! It still blows my mind that I can sell out concerts!

"We only have 2 more shows left in America. one is in Tennessee and one is in Texas." Matt said as we start walking to my dressing room. I tried not to tense up too much when he said Tennessee because no one knows anything about that part of my life, not even Nick.

"Are you coming to those two or are you tired of me yet?" I asked Nick with a smile which he returned.

"Nah I could never get tired of you Karls!" He said wrapping me up into one of his bear hugs and then complaining cause I'm all sweaty from the show.

"Okay guys I'm going to change and then go out and sign some stuff for the fans.'' I shoved them out of the room so I could change. I change into this cute little baby pink dress that tightened in the middle and put on my white high heels to match. I kept my hair down into long bouncy curls like it was for the show.