3

(not edited)

"Hey guys, how are you doing today?" I asked the crowd of a hundred or so people as I walked out on stage. As a reply I got cheers and claps.

"I'm going to do this sound check a little different today. Of course I'm going to sing the songs but half way through we can just sit around and talk for a little bit. You can ask questions and we can get to know each other. Do you guys like that idea?" I, again, got cheers as a response

"Alright, I going to get into the first song," I started to walk towards my band from where I was standing at the end of the stage, "this is called Gold if you didn't know, which you should if you all love me!" I turn around as I was walking and look at the crowd with a joking glare.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys, as promised we're going to have a sit down thing where you can ask questions and I'll answer." I walk to the center of the stage and sat down while looking out at everybody.

"Who has the first question?" I looked out and saw a little girl about five with her hand raised.

"Go ahead, sweetie. Oh wait hang on I'll get someone with a microphone to come down so everyone can hear better." I smelt that there were some weres and some humans so I better just play it safe and act like I couldn't hear.

"Matt!" I shouted to backstage.

"I got it, I got it." He came out and handed me the microphone. I took it and handed it to one of the security guards that was by the stage and he went over and handed it to the little girl.

"Okay, what's your question?"

"I don't have a question I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I want to be you when I grow up." She blushed and smiled sweetly while her mom looked down at her with loving eyes.

"Aww you're so sweet! That is the first time anyone has ever said that to me, it warms my heart." I gave the girl a huge smile while the security guard walked to the next person. I knew people were going to look up to me and want to be like me but, that's the first time I've ever had it said to my face. It makes me feel all warm and bubbly inside.

"Aren't you from Tennessee?" A girl about eighteen said when she was handed the microphone.

"Yes, I am."

"See I told you!" She said hitting her friend next to her in the arm.

"How did you find that out, if you don't mind me asking? Most people don't know that about me."

"I think I read it somewhere on Twitter. I'm pretty sure it was on one of the big fan accounts." She gave the microphone back while sitting back down on one of the chairs that were set up.

"Huh," I really don't know how they found that out only Nick and Matt, as far as I know, knew I was actually from here but, I guess not, "well, just to clear up, yes I am from Tennessee. I can tell you what part because..." I waited for suspense because everyone was listening very intently, "it's a secret." I giggled while everyone let out their breath and started to complain.