2

"Rise and shine, cupcake!" Nick shouts as loud as he can right by my ear.

"Shut up!" I scream back whacking him upside the head with my pillow as hard as I could with a little bit of added wolf strength.

"Ahh!" Nick squeals as he tumbles down onto the floor from where he was hanging off my bunk which is on the top row.

"That's what you get, Nick. I don't know why you choose to wake her up when you know she's not a morning person and doesn't like being woken up, even if it isn't morning." Zac  laughs at Nick who's now sprawled out on the ground.

"I don't know why you do it either. You know I'm going to do something every time you try it." I say annoyed at both of them now.

"Well," Nick said hopping up, "We are almost to the hotel so, they want you to be awake."

"Alright." I look out the window and my heart feels like it is being repeatedly stabbed over and over again with a silver knife.

This is where I used to live

This is where I used to live. The place I grew up and used to have so much fun with all my friends and family. I have so many memories, memories that are now so painful to even think about. I decide to push those memories away before I get to carried away with myself.

This is what I do. As soon as I start to think about my memories, I push them back as soon as possible. I just can't risk anyone knowing and it hurts so bad every time.

Of course at first that is all I used to think about. I was so far into my depression until that young man, with the business card, as I know now as Matt, came and basically saved my life. He has been with me ever since, through thick and thin, up and down, and good and bad times, he has still stayed. If that isn't loyalty and friendship I don't know what is.

I feel a little pang in my chest when I thought that. He's always been loyal and truthful to me and I've only over told him lies. My whole life story I told him was a lie as it has been to all my fans. No one knows the truth but me.
No one can ever know. It would end badly for me and them.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I realize we have reached the city of Nashville, Tennessee. 'Home sweet home!' I thought bitterly.

Not really caring what I looked like since I know for once there won't be any paps or fans, I don't bother putting makeup on my face or getting dressed up. I simply gather all my stuff up, as everyone else does, walk off the bus and into the hotel.

It's so nice for one time in my life that I don't get noticed. Of course I don't get noticed because Zac and Jeff are blocking me, and I get rushed into the lobby of the hotel but, it's still a nice break. I stand off to the side with Zac, Jeff, and Nick while Matt checks us in.

You might be wondering "If you're such a big star where is the rest of your team? Don't you have a glam squad at least?" Yes, I do have a glam squad, including Rachel, and many, many more people that complete my crew.