Chapter 10

Kelsey's Pov

Ryan came walking into the room, and Kenzi was not with him.

" Where is Kenzi?"

" She is signing the papers to get you out of here."

" Oh."

There was a long awkward silence and I finally gathered up the courage and I whispered out " I am sorry."

" Did you say something."

" No."

I will wait till Kenzi gets here.

After what felt like hours Kenzi finally walked into the room and she had crunches in her arms.

" Hey Babe."

" Hey, Kelsey you doing okay."

" Yea, and I have something to say to you, well two things."

" Go on."

" Thank you and I...I am so..rry"

I whispered out and looked down at the ground. Suddenly I felt someone in gulf me into a hug. I was shocked for a minute and I hugged back. I also started to cry.

" Kelsey you are okay."

" No I am not."

" We forgive you Kelsey."

" Wait really?"

" Yes."

" Wait what time is it."

" it is 5:30."

" With getting you here and waiting for the cast and the paper work we missed school and a little more of our day."

" Crap, Crap, Crap this is not good."

" What is not good."

" My parents are going to kill me like literally kill me."

Makenzi looked at me like I was crazy.

" They are your parents why would them kill you."

" remember me telling you they would beat me."

" Oh.."

" Yea, I have been gone two days and they have not herd one word from me. Wait they have my phone."

" Yea."

" They would call my parents. Help me up."

We started to gather up our thing but, we herd footsteps from out side the door. It slammed open to revel my angry parents in there Devil form. Ryan let out a squeak of terror and grab Makenzi and pulled her out of their path. They walk up to me and my dad slapped my face and pushed me to the ground.

" Where have you been for two day, and why are you in the hospital."

I tried to talk but I was to terrified. So I looked back at the ground.

" Where were you!" He screamed and hit me again.

" I..I got caught."

" WHAT!"

" They tied me up before I could react and they beat me up. That is why I am here."

" You are in some serious trouble young lady. Now get up!"

" Yes Sir."

I go to grab my crutches but my dad pulls them away from me. So I try to get up but every time I put any pressure on my foot I would fall back down.

" Can I please he the crutches back sir."

" Why, You can walk you are faking it like you fake everything."

" I am not faking it. I hurt in and it is broken I can not walk."

" Well what ever."

So my dad threw the crutches back at me and I finally was able to stand up. But when my dad looks to make sure the door was closed he spotted Kenzi and Ryan in the corner.

" Who are they."

" They are no one."

" Really."

My dad starts to walk towards them and my dad freezes when he get about 2 feet away from them.

" You are an Angel. KELSEY, WHY IS AN ANGEL HERE!!"

" She helped me please leave them. allow."

" Fine, but that means you are going to pay for it."

" Yes sir."

My dad pulls on my arm and I follow they out the door, leaving a terrified Ryan and Kenzi inside.