Chapter 11

MaKenzi's Pov

The whole time while her dad was yelling at her I could feel Ryan's grip around my waist get tighter. Once her father looked at us I looked up at Ryan. He looked really scared. Once they left his grip loosened a little. "Lets go" I said to Ryan. He then looked at me and said "Ya we should go." We then walked out of the hospital and got in the car. I first took him home then was on my way home. Once I got home I went up to my room and got into pajamas. I then got a text message.

(K=kenzi R=Ryan)

R:Hey. just making sure you got home alright.

K:Yes I did.

After that he didn't answer so I went to bed.

The Next Morning

"My names Blurryface and I care what you think."

I love this song I thought when my alarm went off for me to wake up to get ready. I then got up, stretched and then got in the shower. I then got dressed in a plain black t-shirt and some leggings with snowflakes on them. I then walked down the stairs to get breakfast. I grabbed an apple then walked out the door. I then got in my car and drove to school. Once I got there I went to my locker and got my first period stuff. I then went looking for Kelsey. I then seen her picking on a poor 9th grader. Typical Kelsey. I then walked to my first period class and put my binder on my desk. When I was walking out I ran intone of my friends that I have 4 classes with. "Hey Austin!" "Hey Kenzi. It has been awhile" "you mean like 2 days" I said laughing. "Haha ya." Then the bell rang. "Alright well I'll see you in class." Austin said as he walked away. Austin has been my best friend since kindergarten. He was always there when I was bullied and everything. I then walked into the classroom and went to sit in my seat. The teacher then went on about how important school was and that we need to take since seriously. The day at school was pretty boring today. After school I didn't see Ryan so I just got into my car and drove home. Once I got home I out my earbuds in and started on homework for school. Once I was finally don't with all my homework it was about 9:00 pm. I looked at my phone and didn't have any texts so I decided to text Ryan.

(R=Ryan k=kenzi)

K: hey! I didn't see you today at school. Are you okay?

Time skip to the next week

It has been the same the whole week. Ryan is not at school and still hasn't answered my texts. I am starting to get worried. But my mom said he was probably with family since it was coming up in Spring break.