one

first chapter let's gooooooo! i really hope you guys enjoy it don't forget to vote and comment !!

(btw this first section is written in 3rd person)

The blonde grabbed her toy truck, moved it back and forth and made noises with her mouth. The curly headed girl also played with her truck that happened to be the same one as the one her friend has.

"Reeseeeee," the blonde girl whined. "I'm bored let's play truth or dare."

"Truth or dare," the curly headed girl furrowed her eyebrows. "What's that?"

"It's when I ask truth or dare and you pick which one you want to do. Like for the truth I have to ask you a question and you have to give me an honest answer. Then for a dare I have to dare you to do something. Got it?" Celeste explained, as Reese stared at her.

Reese was trying to comprehend everything her friend just said, but nodded anyways.

"Okay I'll start. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you cheated on the last spelling test?"

Reese wanted to lie and say she didn't, but that would be against the rules. Instead she confessed and said she did.

"That explains why you got a perfect score." Celeste giggled and Reese followed along.

"Okay my turn truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Reese's eyes widen at what her friend said. She didn't think she would say dare so she didn't have one ready.

She thought for a moment then she spoke up.

"I dare you to say a bad word."

Celeste gasped and turned her head to make sure her mom wasn't around. From time to time, when Reese was over, she would just stand in the basement and watch them play.

Tonight she wasn't because if she was they'd both be in big trouble.

"Does it matter what word it is?" Celeste said softly, as Reese shook her head.

"Okay, fuck." Celeste whispered, which was followed by soft giggles.

"I can't believe you just did that, C." Reese gasped. Celeste was more of a daredevil than Reese in the friendship. She's always up for something no matter what it is. Reese was the complete opposite, but that's what made them great friends.

"Okay, is it my turn to ask you?" questioned Celeste as Reese nodded. They were interrupted by Celeste's mother yelling from the stairs.

"Reese, your mom is here to pick you up. Gather your things love!" She exclaimed as the two girls looked at each other, eyes filled with sadness.

"Quick! Hurry up and ask me I wanna finish the game."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Celeste thought for a moment, then she had an idea they resulted a small smirk on her face.

"I dare you to kiss me."

Reese was baffled at her best friend. Celeste has never asked her to kiss before. Reese hasn't kissed anyone before.

I mean she's only like 8? No one at this age is focused on that right now.