Lydia Martin

the sun shone through the curtains making one stripe of the girls hair light up. in the sun, her strawberry blonde hair glistened like a diamond making her skin look even more flawless. and as the alarm clock struck, her long black eyelashes shot open, revealing two sparkling blue eyes that looked like the ocean were within them. she slowly stood up, she wasn't a morning person, but this wasn't any old morning. this was the morning she finally got to meet the parents of her boyfriend, her boyfriend who had closed her out of any family business. until now. so yes, she was VERY excited.

she walked over to the mirror and ran her petit fingers through her wavy hair. she knew she was beautiful. and no she wasn't being vain, she just literally sees what others see. her perfect pale skin that is completely smooth. she was average height, but smaller than most of her friends, but her slim figure makes her right in proportion. the brush trickled through her hair cleanly leaving it in a pit of wavy strawberry blond curls hanging over her shoulders. she added a tad of makeup to her face making her look like she had spent hours doing it, when it only look five minutes. she slowly walked over to her wardrobe and pulled out her signature flowery skater dress. she pulled it over her small frame and it fit her at the hips perfectly. finally she slipped on a pair of black heels making her slender legs look perfect and she was ready.

as she approached the house she pulled her black convertible into the usual space and jumped out. that's when the nerves kicked in. the pit at the bottom of her stomach growing with each step she took. what would they think of her? what will Jackson be like around his parents? who even are his parents? finally, her small hand knocked on the door. to save her from throwing up as she saw a figure approach the door, she focused on the shiny pattern of her shoes. the way they sparkled in the daylight sun. suddenly mesmerised by the shine she almost didn't realise that the door was open and there stood a boy. Lydia started to look up. on his feet were black adidas trainers, worn and torn but still able to look cool. his jeans were scruffy but stuck to his legs. as she looked up further, she could see the outline of the boys abs, a white top covering them, but looking more like it had been painted on. finally as she realised she had been staring, she shot her head up and met the boys eyes. they were hazel, but glimmers of orange shot through them as she met his eye contact. his hair was a scruffy brown, like Jacksons but much longer. his face wasn't as structured as her boyfriends, but his jaw line was smooth and Lydia held the urge to reach out and touch it, just to see if it would leave a cut on her finger.

"uh...uh..." the boy started after a while of them staring at each other.

"oh...hi!" Lydia said snapping back into reality. her head shot up to her normal place, which was raised and confident. she shot the signature Lydia Martin smile which she was sure made him shift where he was standing.
"I'm Lydia, Jacksons girlfriend"

"Jacksons girlfriend" he muttered before shifting to make himself taller "oh yes! Lydia nice to meet you" he smiled back at her.

"I'm Stiles"