Stiles Stilinski

"what do you mean by that?" Lydia said with a sparkle of curiosity lighting up in her eye.

"well this house is full of stories and secrets and...complications" stiles said patting the seat next to him for her to sit down. and she did.

"why don't you explain it to me then? cause frankly, I'm confused too" she laughed and his face changed, his smirk dropped and his mouth opened slightly. it was like her laugh hypnotised him, she batted it off until he snapped back.

"uh...right...well" he cleared his throat again. "what do you wanna know?"

"well how do all these people relate" Lydia said tip toeing around the point.

"you mean who's related to who" he laughed and she nodded seriously.

"well that grumpy old man is my dad, he's not normally so hostile, he's actually a great guy. it's just Jackson, Jackson and him don't get along. cause Jackson treats him...well badly" he started fiddling with his fingers. Lydia couldn't help but watch as the boys grip tightened, like saying the words angered him. he talked about the man is such a way, that showed how much he meant to him.

"the girl that embraced you when you came in, that's my sister, Jacksons...something sister. she's crazy, full on crazy. but she has a kind heart. and she's always wanted another sister that's why she got so excited when Jack realised that she was bringing a girl home" stiles looked up pausing for breath and to see if the girl was following. Lydia nodded.

"she seems sweet" she said blankly and stiles nodded in agreement.

"the woman in the kitchen, well.." his face showed anger "she's my dads girlfriend. she's a total dizz, going around spending his money. he doesn't see how she uses him, or he doesn't care. he just loves her truly."

Lydia felt for his dad, her mum had jumped from guy to guy using them and then throwing them away. as much as it was her mother, she despises of that.

"love beats all" Lydia whispered looking down at her fingers that were tangling with her dress.

"yeah" he looked up and smiled at her "that's right, it does" his smile disappeared "when my dad got with her, I despised her. my sister accepted her and they shopped and laughed and I just hid in my room. I hated her"

"that's understandable" Lydia stated looking up at him with sympathy "it's hard to picture your parents with anyone but your parent"

"yeah that's exactly how it felt" Stiles was shocked. this girl infront of him was a vision of complete beauty, but she got him. she understood like nobody else did. he wondered what her story was, but he knew he shouldn't ask. he knew that beneath that confident exterior, deep inside there's a broken girl. he knows because deep inside he's a broken boy. not that he would ever admit that to her.

"so where does Jackson fit in? he said he's your step brother but that woman isn't old enough to be his mother" Lydia was confused, actually that wasn't a strong enough word for how she felt. this boy infront of her had spilt his whole feelings in 10 minutes of speaking. that was more than Jackson had said in 9 months of 'love'.

"you don't know?" stiles said in an almost laugh.

"know what?" Lydia looked up with a stern face which brushed the laugh right off his mouth.

"Jackson isn't related to me at all, he ain't my step brother" stiles stated putting quotation marks in the air around the word 'step'.

"he's my stupid, idiotic, ungrateful adopted brother"