I Hate Everyone

You can say she is a strange child but there are reasons for her insanity. Rochelle's father abused her daily and she couldn't deal with it unless she did insane things.

These things didn't have to be huge, although sometimes they were. She never had a boyfriend in fear they would hurt her like her father.

Rochelle was undeniably beautiful, but she didn't know this. Her eyes were hazel and her hair was pitch black, coming to the middle of her back. Her skin, flawless and a bit tan, but her back and arms covered in scars. Oddly enough these scars made her look even more beautiful but intimidating.

She wasn't very popular, actually she never had a friend in her life. She wore normal clothes and a sweater to cover up any scars. She lived in a mansion with only her father and brother. She had been sexually abused before by both.

She was only 14 a freshman in high school. The sad thing was that she could get rid of anything that hurt her by calling the police but she actually cared about her brother and father.

No one cared about her til now.

Kenneth was a new student and a photographer. He loved singing and dancing, playing guitar. He was tragically beautiful the type of boy who would get any girl. He had green eyes and dark hair covering his eyes. He had everything except for love. His mother took care of him, he lived in a normal house and acted happy for his mother's sake. He loved life and was friends with everyone.

This will sound like a story where a nerd gets a jock but it isn't. It will make you laugh and cry and maybe it will change your outlook in life. Why don't we start from the beginning, the first day of high school.

She walked to school her head down, she had a limp because of her beating from the day before. Her brother raced past her in his expensive flashy car.

She arrived at school and got her schedule and locker. She should be excited but what was there to be excited about? She wasn't going to make any friends. She wore no make up and kept her hair down, her face was covered by bangs so no one saw her beauty. Rochelle wore one of her brothers t shirts and jeans because she didn't like to show too much skin.

Kenneth bumped into Rochelle and sadly he hit her knee where she had a horrible cut from her knee up to her inner thigh.

"I'm so sorry!" Kenneth apologized quickly picking up her schedule, she looked up at him and quickly looked down, she felt a warm liquid against her cheeks, tears. "Oh god did I hurt you?" asked Kenneth worriedly. She shook her head but the fall had caused her cut to open and her jeans were red.

"Are you on... No you're not oh god you have a hug cut!" Kenneth picked her up bridal style and went to the nurse.

Surprisingly the nurse was out so Kenneth was left to take care of poor Rochelle.

"Um maybe you should take off..." Kenneth suggested, blushing.

Rochelle took out a pair of sweatpants from her bag and looked at him curiously.

"We should clean that cut shouldn't we?" Kenneth asked, maybe a little flirtatiously. She just nodded and took of her jeans, already used to being abused she didn't care who saw her. Kenneth looked at the scars on her legs but didn't say anything, he cleaned the cut and wrapped it with bandages as best he could. Rochelle just sat there emotionless and still.

"Th-there all better?" Kenneth stuttered because Rochelle had moved her hair back revealing her precious face. She nodded and slipped on her sweatpants quickly. Kenneth stared at her and then checked his watch "Um it's two minutes til homeroom. I saw we have the same homeroom teacher, want to walk together?" He asked excitedly.

"No," Rochelle replied simply and walked to homeroom. Kenneth looked confused because he was never turned down.

'She probably thinks she is too good for me' he thought getting mad 'But I'll show her she's not' he walked to class.

Rochelle was sitting in the middle of the class. The teacher introduced herself and gave out a few papers.

Ken sat behind her flirting with all the girls, trying to get her jealous. It didn't make her jealous, it made her sad that he was like all other guys. She gathered her things and walked to her next class. She sat where the teacher told her, in the front.

A boy sat next to her, he looked sweet and innocent. His hair was blonde and his eyes were blue, he looked excited. He had freckles and was pretty tall, he was skinny and a bit built. He seemed like the type of person who would be friends with anyone and was popular but he wasn't. He didn't like talking to many people and when he did it made them feel excited, happy.

He turned and looked at Rochelle "Hi my name is Michael. I remember you, you're the girl who helped me when I broke my leg in seventh grade," Rochelle remembered him, she always kept a serious face with him. She smiled a bit and nodded then waved.

The rest of the day she kept her head down while Kenneth flirted, he got tired of all the fake girls and stopped trying because he knew she didn't care.

Ken decided to follow Rochelle home.

Rochelle opened the door to her house and was dragged inside immediately. Kenneth knocked on the door but there was no answer. He heard screams and crying, he looked through the window and saw her pants were down and her brother was hitting her, trying to take off her underwear. He knocked her out and was about to rape her again but the police arrived. He pulled up his pants and threw her in the closet.

Ken had called the police and told them about her brother. He saw her thrown into the closet, he broke the window and ran inside, he picked her up, she didn't have anything covering her, he quickly put her underwear and sweatpants on. He held her in his arms and noticed she had scars everywhere. The police took her brother and her dad to jail after asking her brother a few questions.

Her brother, Riley, confessed. He felt bad, horrible, for doing the thugs he did. Ken walked to Rochelle to his house and laid her on the couch, he knew she was fine.

Rochelle woke with a start and looked around. She knew she was probably raped but he surroundings were unfamiliar. She was walking to the front door when Kenneth blocked her way.

"Don't worry, I called the police. You're safe now," He smiled.

Rochelle stared at him and then started sobbing, she fell to the ground. Kenneth didn't know what was wrong, he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. She fell asleep ten minutes later.