You Kiss One Of His Henchman

B/F/N= Your best friends name

Today was game night in the Joker's hideout.

You came up with it one day when you and all the Henchman were bored as a raging storm was going on outside.

You knew the boys never got a break from working for your boyfriend, so you convinced the Joker to give them one once in a while with Game night. The Joker, of course, was reluctant at first.

Game night consisted of 10 henchman, the Joker, you, and your two friends; Poison Ivy and Cat Woman. Since the Joker had lots of men working for him and they couldn't all just fuck around, the boys rotated every game night. Something that was the Joker's idea.

"Okay guys what should we play next?" You asked as you leaned against the Joker, him reaching down to give you a kiss on the forehead.

So far you've all played truth or dare, suck and blow, and 7 minutes in heaven.

You admit that all of the games were a bit high school, but they made for a good laugh.

"How about spin the bottle?" Poison Ivy suggested.

You all agreed and gathered around in a circle.

Cat Woman used the beer bottle, she had just finished drinking from, to spin it; it landing on you.

You blushed and proceeded to lean in the middle of the circle to meet Cat Woman's lips. You full on made out with her as a few of the Joker's henchman whistled. You then made your way back to your seat next to the Joker.

As soon as you sat back down the Joker leaned down, his red lips next to your ear.

"You'll be punished for that later." He whispered seductively, giving you chills.

When everyone else finished spinning the bottle, they all looked expectantly at you.

The Joker refused to take part in any of the games and you considered doing the same for this particular game. You changed your mind after convincing yourself that it was just that, a game. It didn't mean anything.

"Ooooooo. This should be fun." Poison Ivy said as the bottle landed on one of the Joker's henchman.

You felt the Joker staring at you, even though your back was turned to him, as you leaned in the circle once more and pecked the henchman on the lips. Everyone cheered and you rolled your eyes playfully, returning to your spot next to the Joker, only the Joker wasn't there anymore.

"Where'd he go?" You asked Poison Ivy, who was sitting right next to you.

"Upstairs."

You quickly got up and made your way to the stairs, preparing yourself for an angry Joker.

"Why'd you leave J?" You asked as you enter your bedroom where the Joker was getting ready for bed.

"Just wanted to give you and Paul some space, didn't want to intrude." He replied bitterly, removing his shirt.

"Oh come on J don't start, it was just a game."

"You know what Y/N, I'm kind of tired, why don't you go downstairs with your boyfriend I really don't feel like being bothered."

"Why are you being such a jerk J! It was a game!" You exclaimed, getting annoyed.

"BECAUSE! WHEN YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP YOU DON'T GO AROUND KISSING OTHER PEOPLE Y/N!"

"I'M NOT GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR PLAYING A GAME J! YOU WERE FINE WITH ME KISSING CAT WOMAN! GEEZ YOU'RE ACTING LIKE I SLEPT WITH THE GUY!" You yelled right back.

"You know what Y/N I'm glad you feel that way because last month while you were out with B/F/N I was "playing a game" with Harley Quinn. But it's not like I slept with her!"

You let out a bitter chuckle as you tried to hold in the tears that were threatening to spill.

"That's nice." You said, your voice quivering as you walked out of the room and down the stairs.

*

"Mind if I spend the night with you?" You asked wiping your tears.

"No not at all!"