Chapter 7:Surprised!

Konnichiwa Minna and Welcome to another chapter!Song's name its: "Atlantis Love" By: VK. Hope you like the Chapter beautiful people!Thanks for the 100 views!!! I really appreciate it! ♥

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Aiden's P.O.V

After waking up I just stay there for a while with my jacket. I must admit that I slept so good with his scent calming me.[Told you he was perfect~ Damn, he's smell it's just...] And then makes a dreamy sign. "...it is." I respond Darius with my eyes closed and enjoying Xander's smell... aaaand that's when it happened.My moment was cut by someone you can't ignore,my dick.What... the fuck.OMG I GOT A BONER FROM XANDER'S SCENT!!!Blushing I'm debating if I should take care of it or not.[...You should.You know how it is, I will leave.Bye for now.] Then Darius Leaves.So I just do what I got to do, standing up and I go brush my teeth, strip and go take a bath and take care of the situation.That ladies and gentleman, was probably the best masturbation ever and the first time I did something like that thinking of a man.Damn I'm embarrassed. I get out after finishing my bath,dry myself, dress up and fix my hair.I decided to use the jacket today and I put it on a bag and close the bag property so that they can't smell it (At least not enough to know that it's from a male and goes directly to my direction). Shit, my room reeks of him.Hmmm, okay, I have an idea.It's embarrassing as fuck but oh well.

I walk downstairs and my mom it's in the kitchen, Melody, Brice and my dad are there too talking and having fun.This...this is perfection.We all say our good morning's and I decide to have pancakes.

Sitting down I start speaking: "I would appreciate if any of you don't enter my room for a while.My dad pulls down his phone and looks at me with raised eyebrows with a face like 'really bitch?'.Brice just makes a disgusting face and Melody it's confused. "Did you just told me not to walk on your room... my son's room." Say's mom. "Mom, please, it's not on best conditions." "Ellen he probably made a mess,let him be." My dad says with a 'I really dont care this is normal' face.Which I felt completely embarrassed. "Did Ai make a mess?" Ask Brice in a mocking tone and I narrow my eyes at him
"Oh shut it Brice that your room actually reeks of it!" Mom yells from the kitchen and Brice blushes in embarrassment.Ha! Suck on that! "Did you let your clothes or toys on the floor Ai?" Melody ask oblivious of the situation. "Yeah, princess,your brothers are on an age that they mess up their rooms a lot.So don't go there...Alright?" My dad smoothly says in a sweet voice to melody. "Okay Daddy." she replies. "Yeah,Melody, he probably make a mess with his new toys." Brice strikes again. "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" I hit the table and say. "What do you think?" Brice responds with a smirk. "Alright no more comments! You are having breakfast with your little sister! Understand!?" My dad says with authority. "Yes Father." Me and Brice say at the same time and I sit down.Mom comes in and puts the food on the table and kisses dad on the cheek, he calms down instantly.Then she hits Brice head. "You better listen to your father Brice!" "Yes ma'am." Brice answer's and I try not to laugh. "And you!" Then she hits me on the head and Brice tries not to laugh. "You better learn to clean and control your mess!Understand!?" "Yes mom." "Good." Then she kisses mine and Brice cheek. And Melody's head. She seats down and my dad smiles at her and she smiles back.After that we start eating.
We all finish eating and I brush my teeth, take my stuff and get on my car to drive to school.When I get there I park the car and walk to my locker.There Landon,Daniel, Jared and Jasmine get to me.

"Heeeeeey Bro!" Jared says, the bastard. "YOU ASSHOLE COME OVER HERE!" Jared knows that's his cue and leaves running. "What did he do?"Jasmine ask in annoyance."Believe me you don't wanna know." "What did he do Aiden?" Landon dares to ask."THE SAME AS YOU! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I THOUGH YOU WERE DIFFERENT!" I say with my face red from embarrassment. "...What did Landon do?" Daniela ask surprised and curious. "Oooooh, did he give you a p-" "Landon don't you dare finish that sentence! And yes, I'm talking about 'that'." "What's 'that' Landon?" Daniels ask.They have a really special connection and are comfortable with each other.Jasmine and Jared complete each other, Jared shows fun and gives love to Jasmine.Jasmine shows him control and respect at all times.They are all awesome. "Baby,um..." "Don't you dare Landon! I interrupt and Landon rubs the back of his neck and continues. "You see,me and Jared gave him the gifts and a pack of strawberry condom flavors as a joke." "LANDON!" And that's when laughter comes out of Daniela's and Jasmine's mouths.I'm. Blushing in embarrassment and just say. "...Run." And that's when Landon actually runs and just when I'm about to run too a hand stops me.

Xander's P.O.V

I... I couldn't believe my eyes.Aiden was wearing the jacket I gave him.HES FUCKING USING IT! OMG! I... I THINK IM GONNA FAINT!Damn he doesn't know how happy this makes me! I'm on cloud 9!Which it's great, with this he made my day(Which doesn't change the fact that I need to know if he's okay).It has my scent so that means I'm marking him as mine indirectly and he's accepting that fact!
I was daydreaming when Daniela and Jasmine laugh and Landon runs.He's about to leave when I walk to him and stop him.

"Hey." I say. "Hey." Aiden says looking embarrassed.Damn it! So cute!I can't help it so I just grab his hand and walk to an empty classroom.He doesn't even ask and just hugs me.I know why he does this, he's a werewolf and an Alpha.He needs his mate almost 24/7,plus he had a bad moment yesterday.I hug him back.

Aiden's P.O.V

I know I shouldn't behave like this but I can't help it.I need Xander,yesterday still hurts me."What happend yesterday Aiden." It wasn't a question, it was a demand.I was wide eyed at the moment and stay still."I know the emotional pain you were feeling yesterday cause of the bond.Now tell me what happened." Xander says in a soft voice.Should I tell him?Trust him?In the end I decided to tell him and test how trustworthy he is."Brice knows, and he doesn't accept it.My dad, mom and sister doesn't know.He wants me to do whatever he wants for now on.You should have seen him Xander, the hate in his eyes.How he talked to me.I don't know what to do." Then he hugs me tight. "Hey, not everyone will accept us,but you will always have me Aiden,always." Then he kisses my head and i just relax in his embrace." I know it's not the time, but you might need it and I wanted to ask you for sometime now." I didn't know what he meant so I separate. "Ask me what?"
"Will you go on a date with me?"

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

The end for now. Will he say yes or is it too soon!? What will they do with Brice!? Keep reading to find out! Comment and Rate beautiful people! See yah next time!💜