Chapter 1: Last Day

I never really wanted to be an outcast. I wonder how I even ended up like this when all I did was protect myself and others around me.

-Last day of school-

Annie: Guys want to go to the new store? It's close by the school.

Trish: Sure! I'll call the others

What a worthless thing to do.... What will benefit you when you go to a store?....Maybe you'll just get caught up in an accident and die.

Trish: Let's go!

Drew: Since it's the last day why don't we invite Aisha?

It was the first time, I heard a sentence like that.

Annie: I'd rather pass....

Trish: Me too.... She's so anti-social

Even though they kept whispering about me I could hear them I could tell them straight in the face what im thinking right now...

*Aisha's Imagination*

Trish: She is such an anti-social jerk!!!

Aisha: I can hear you....

Annie: Good so we don't have to repeat it again. I don't want to waste any more time talking with you....Let's go Drew!

Aisha: There's a fly on your face....-slaps-

Annie: Sir! Aisha slapped me

Teacher: Is it true?

Aisha: Yes

Teacher: Aisha I never thought you would be willing to hurt another student

Trish: Serves you right! :P  Your like my baby sister like a spoiled brat acting all innocent

That's why I hate her

Aisha:.........OH TALAGA TOL? DAT SINAPAK MO!

*End*

But no... not everything will turn out my way.........

After they were done talking Drew sighed and looked at me for a moment while I was fixing my things.....Then they left.....Once again I'm the last person to leave this classroom....

I don't want this kind of life anymore!....Next year for sure! I will face my fears of forming a bond with someone and make my life better........But might experience it again (like a trauma or something..)

Im scared....scare of making others hate me and losing them woul be the worst part of all....

Let me tell you a story....about my past....