Chapty 2

Saturday soon came and I was walking my way towards the address I was given. My destination was a house, I walk towards the door knocking it twice, as I was waiting for someone to open the door I heard someone running then a loud 'BAM!!!' Which caught his attention right away but the door opens showing a panting, still happy looking, (name). "H-hi Kite" she panted "what are you doing?" I ask in an irritated tone making her wince but she keeps the smile on her face motioning me to come inside.

As I step inside I notice a small boy inside "Tetsuya can you help me with these?" (Name) asked handing the said boy a box "what's inside?" The boy with (h/c) hair and aqua eyes asks "seeeeecretttt" was all (name) said before she went to another room. I look at the boy and the boy looks at me "onee-san talked about you last night" he walks somewhere to put the box away while I walked around the house. The house was pretty big and spacey so there was no trouble walking around at all, I opened a random door to see a women with green hair and aqua eyes talking to a man with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, they turn my direction "oh are you Kite?" The women asks "yes I am" I reply back just to be crushed in a bone-crushing hug "OH MY GOSH ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU IM (M/N)!!" The women squealed "now now (m/n) don't kill the guy" the man chuckles a bit. (Name) runs into the room "mom are you ok!? I heard you squealing!" (M/n) laugh telling (name) that she just met me causing (name) to fall on the ground "(name)-oneechan!" Tetsuya called as he stands at the doorway, Tetsuya says he wants to eat so (name) goes downstairs after I walk myself down the stairs. Before (name) reaches the last step she trips on a shoe that was there causing her to fall, I run up to catch her into my arms "t-thanks Kite!" (Name) said hiding her face and running to where I think the kitchen is "(name) your mother and I will have to go now, see you in a month!" The father called holding two suitcases "ok bye dad, bye mom!" Both the siblings called out to their parents.

I just stood there clueless and feeling out of place but at the same time warm. This family was warm. "Hey Kite wanna eat with us? We can talk while we eat" Tetsuya asked as he held my hand, I looked at the young kid as he reminded me of my own brother. Hart. I sigh and agree making him smile, (name) calls us over handing us each a plate while we sat at the table "so what happened to your last partner?" (Name) asked making me grunt remembering Orbital 7 "my other partner malfunctioned" I said. Tetsuya isn't at the table which worries me "where's your brother?" I ask the also curious girl in front of me "I'm not sure" she gets up and goes to the stairs while I waited until I heard a splatting sound "MHHHHHH!!!" hearing a muffled scream I rush out of my seat and run up the stairs to see (name) with some green slime on her face "hap meh!" (Help me!). A smirk comes up to my face as I look around "quick attack her!" Tetsuya shouted holding down his own sister "ok" I go closer to (name) and kneeled down getting my hands ready. I put my hands on her side and tickle her "MHHHHH NO KIT!!! NO!" (AHHHHH NO KITE!! NO!).

(Name) was laughing hard while she kept trying to take off the slime mask but Tetsuya kept holding her hands away from her face. This was highly amusing and I would be lying if I said it wasn't, (name) pushes up and rolls us over. The slime comes off eventually as I realize how close our faces are "ew!" Tetsuya shouts running off, (name)'s face had a light pink hue "s-sorry Kite!" She squeaked getting up "it's f-fine (name)" I stutter as we decide to go downstairs "well it was nice meeting you (name) and remember you start tomorrow" I remind with my usual stoic face "yeah yeah I know" she laughs a bit and I walk out the door.

The thought of how close our faces were still lingers in my mind as I walked home with a flushed face.

-----------------------
Done!!!!! Well school starts tomorrow and I don't wanna go!!!!! Well always remember: always flip tables
\(>o<)/︵ ┻━┻