Prom Night [1]

Summary: After Josh and Tyler have a sucky prom night, they ditch to go have some fun of their own

It was Tyler's junior prom. A day most people look forward to. Tyler did not.

Tyler's girlfriend dumped him just two days before prom. He really didn't want to go, but his friends convinced him. He was sad, embarrassed and bored. Tyler didn't want to dance or hang out with his friends, so he sat in the hallway outside the auditorium staring into his cup of punch.

He was abruptly brought out of his thoughts when he heard a noise. The auditorium door had just opened.

A boy stepped out of the room. He had fluffy hair and was wearing a nice suit. Tyler was taken aback a bit when the strange boy inhaled deeply and lightly started banging his head on the wall.

"Hey, come on, don't do that," Tyler said quietly as he stood up and faced the boy.

"Wha- oh, oh sorry. I didn't think anyone was out here," he said will a small forced smile.

"It's alright. What's wrong?" Tyler asks, shocking himself at his sudden need to know more about the boy in front of him.

"Um, my date stood me up. Pathetic, I know," he says sighing.

"It's not pathetic. I've been out here almost all night since my date dumped me two days ago..." Tyler responded.

"Oh, wow, I'm sorry, man."

"It's fine," Tyler said before sticking his hand out, "I'm Tyler."

"Josh."

"Nice to meet you!" Tyler says with a smile he didn't see coming. Josh smiled back.

"Okay, this sucks. Let's go," Josh giggles.

"Really? Where?" Tyler asks curiously.

"You like Taco Bell?" Josh asks with a bit of hope in his voice. Tyler's eyes light up and he nods quickly. The two jog out of the depressing school building and hop in Josh's car.

As they drive, they find out they have a lot in common. Josh and Tyler instantly click and become inseparable best friends from then on.

Isn't funny how one single event on a horrible day can lead to a lifetime of happiness? And in Tyler and Josh's case, it can lead to a career, millions of fans, and many sold out shows.

A/N Hope that wasn't too bad. I wrote it late at night. The others will be better, I swear. Vote, comment and share pretty please!