Unexpected guests

Izzypop's P.O.V

She was at her busy job at her house. She makes potions for people. Some potions are illegal to use but she didn't care. Then lily and zach walked in. "Hello there. What will it be?" The lady said. "We want to meet the person who owns this place. I will become lord and want to get to know everyone!" Lily said. "Oh okay then right this way. She took us into a creepy room.it was dark and spooky. Then zack heard a witch behind him. He looked and she was not there. They came to a desk. The chair Turned around reviling Izzypop. "Wait you own this place?!" Zack said. "Yep... all mine." What brings ya here."Izzypop said :Well actually I will become Lord of The Village soon. And I want to get to know everybody. I wasn't expecting to see you here."

TIME SKIP NIGHT

IZZYPOPS P.O.V

"Hey kitty~chan, give me some root beer. The strongest you have." Izzypop said. " sure Izzypop~sama!" She gave her a root beer. ( itntye beer in the story) " thanks a ton. I had a rough day today." "Bye." Pays 20 iron and leaves.

I walk down the path and to the gate. I yelled to the mysterious guard man that has a girlfriend at the top. " SLUY OTUAJK OTLATU KAOL SDE MUIT!" The gate opened. She left and whet to the cliff to look at the sky. Then she heard footsteps. She turned around to she a figure in a cloak...the reaper. She had nowere to run to. The reaper grabed her. " hello Izzypop. Long time no see." Leave me alone reaper! Izzypop said angrily. " Thats no way to talk to your brother..."

To be Countiued