Chapter 2

Christian and I finally find our way to Biology. I look around the classroom, most of the seats already taken by other students. Half of them I don't recognize and the other half I went to middle school with. I finally spot two seats next to each other. I grab Christian's hand and pull him towards the seats. They were in the perfect spot too. Not in the front but not towards the back, but right in the middle. On my right side sits Christian and on my left is a boy I've never really seen before. He has darkish brown hair that sweeps to the side and the most amazing blue eyes, I've ever seen. He doesn't seem to notice me sitting next to him, let alone looking at him. He's been talking to two girls ever since I walked in. I sure hope he isn't one of those jerky popular guys.

Brrriiiiinnnnngggg

The school bell goes off, signalling that classes are starting. I look around not seeing any teachers in the room. I guess Christian noticed this too because the next thing I heard was Christian saying, "maybe we'll have this period free." I turned my head to look at him but he was closer than I thought he was. He was leaning over onto my desk. 

I quickly nod, "Not maybe hopefully." I smile at him as I see his lips curve up into one too. This should actually be an okay year. Hopefully no one ruins it for me. As Christian and I carry on our conversation about what we think freshamn year will be like, I see the teacher come in from the corner of my eye. I playfully push Christian away from my desk and sit up straight, looking up to the front of the room, where the teacher is. I made a deal with myself this year that I'm actually going to try in school, so I might as well start the first day of school. Not even Christian can distract me. Just maybe the internet. 

"Today we're just gonna start off with attendance and getting to know each other, I know not such a fun day but we got to get it out of the way right?" The teacher says smiling at all of us. So far she seems alright, but it is only the first day, let's just hope she doeesn't get too bad. Everyone nods as she takes out a clipboard with a sheet of paper on it. She looks down at the paper, "Once I call your name just say here or something like that, otherwise don't talk at all. Oh and by the way you guys can just call me Mrs. Johnson." Everyone in the class nods before going back to whatever they were doing. 

I silently sit there, waiting for my name to get called. My last name is Prior, so I should be right after Christian if there is almost nobody else with a P last name. "Melissa Michaels," Mrs. Johnson calls out. I hear someone mumble here. "Trevor Moran?" She calls out next. I hear the boy next to me call back, "over here." I glance over at him, so that's his name Trevor Moran. It has a nice ring to it.

Soon enough I hear her shout out, "Christian Powell?" He simply just says "hey" just loud enough to hear over everyone else's voices. "Brianna Prior?" I hear her voice say through all the other muffled voices. "Here," I look up at her and smile, trying to look nice. She smiles back before going back to calling out the names. 

I feel a body lean over towards mine so I look to my side, coming face to face with the Trevor kid. "Ummm hey?" I ask, a little confused on why he's so close. 

He flashes me a smile, "Well hi there beautiful."