The Time I Met Ana

I sit on my bed, woke up from crying myself to sleep by the mean text I got last night from Amber. I get up from my bed and go to my mirror and looked at myself. I turn where I can see my fat from the side. I tried to suck in my stomach and still fat hung over. Ana walked over to me moved my hair away from my face and whispered in my ear, "Do you like what you see?" I saw my ears starting to tear up. I won't let her get to me like she did so many times before. "Answer me!" she yells.

"no." I said cowardly. She held my face with her beautiful, cold hands wiped my tears from my eyes and said "stay with me I'll help you, I will be your friend, I won't leave you like your other friends will." I followed her lead and grabbed a pair of sweats and put them on. Then grabbed a tank top and jacket and put them on too. I ran for about an hour. Then ran into the house, to grab something to eat before I go to school. Ana met me in the kitchen "what the hell do you think you're doing?" I jump at the sound of her voice; it sends goose bumps up my arm. Her voice is beautiful.

"getting something to" She interrupted me. "You're going to run to school and not eat breakfast or lunch today!" I did as I was told I went into my room grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I could barely breathe when I got to school. She told me to control myself. She led me to the girl's locker room; to the thing I dreaded. The weights. She yelled at me to get on. I did as I was told. I hated the number I saw. 137. Too much! Ana told me with her help it will drop. Start with a goal of 5 pounds and work from there. Goal was 132. I went to homeroom, which was my art class. I drew a tall, skinny tree. It symbolizes what I want, perfection. The teacher said it looked good, just wait till I look like that. By the time I knew it, it was already lunch time. I didn't know what to do. I always sat with Jessie. What will she think when I don't eat today? I go into the lunch room and the aroma fills my mind. They were having pizza, cheese pizza. I sat down next to Jessie.

She asked me why I wasn't eating. I told her that I didn't feel good. When I got home from school my mother left a snack on the cabinet. It was tuna salad. I ate 2 sandwiches. Ana popped out from behind me. "What did you do?"

I got all shaking as I answered "I had to eat it, or mother would suspect something." She led me up to my room and to the bathroom, "now you need to meet my friend Mia!"