The Time I Met Mia

I was confused I didn't ever hear of a girl named Mia. I guess I was going to know her now. Mia stood behind me. She was also very beautiful. Tall, skinny, and blonde hair. She also had very beautiful, bright blue eyes. She told me that she could help me lose weight too. I didn't understand until she showed me. I didn't want to do it, but I knew I had to. She told me it wasn't going to hurt me. I bent down to the toilet and she told me to stand up. I did as she did, as I watched my snack come back up. I felt weird, like excited that I just did that and ashamed because I did that. That night for supper I told mother that I didn't feel well that I was going to bed. She told me to grab some crackers and a water. Ana was walking with me up the stairs. I listened carefully as she told me what to do. "Take the crackers out of the plastic and flush them down the toilet, then put the wrapper on your desk, your mother will think you ate them and won't worry, then do 30 jumping jacks, 30 sit-ups, and 25 push-ups."

I did as I was told. I didn't want to have another visit from Mia. I still felt guilt from the first one. I went to my dresser and got out a pair of sweats and a tank top. I started 1...2...3... and then finally when I was done with the jumping jacks; I started sit-ups. Thank god I was fast at sit-ups 1.2.3. Then on to push-ups. 1...ugh 2...ugh 3...ugh, but I finally got done with those too and went to bed.