The Life of the Rodeos

"The Life of the Rodeos"

By Victoria St.Pierre

Sarah was up at 6:30am getting ready for school. Well she had a hard time finding her cowgirl shirt. So Sarah went down stairs and asked her mom where her shirt was. Mom told Sarah that it was in the dryer right were you left it. She got her shirt and went back up stairs and put it on, then she got her boots and her hat, and headed outside to do her morning chorus. After she feed her two horses she headed off to school.

When Sarah go to school she saw the principle coming towards her man she was scared, because she thought she did something wrong. So she stood there and waited for him to get closer to her. When the principle go by her he asked the amazing question. Since she had good grades the school was going to pay the fee for you to enter the High School Rodeo. Sarah just stood their until the principle asked if she was okay and she said I'm fine, I'm just a little shocked.

Then he laughed and asked, do you like that idea, so that she could be apart of it. Then Sarah said I would love to and she has been wanting to get in the High School Rodeo this year. The Principle said "great" and handed the forms for her to sign, since it is due next week and the Rodeo is in two weeks. After the principle walked away, Sarah knew her dream came true, cause she always wanted to be in the rodeos, but she couldn't afford it. Now she knows that she will be in it since the school was nice enough to pay the entry this year.