Your falling faith

You were out for a walk with your mom. It was a fun day, birds were chirping, flowers are booming, on days like these, I can be having a good time. I was just sitting down on the ground, looking up at the sky. She then sat with you. "Honey, you ok?" She asked. Can say anything I just keep staring up at the sky. You never noticed it before, but the ground was beginning to crack. "Hey... mom. Do you think life is somewhere more than earth?" She looks at you confusion as if say "Why would you ask that". She stood up and said "Y/n, there are things that are meant to be unknown. We might know everything in this universe, but all we have is this." Your mom said with feeling and dramatically. You weren't sure if she was being serious or something. You then felt some cracks on the ground.... you saw them start moving. The cracks began to spread and move are around you. "Honey, get up!!" Your mother yelled out. You sit there in confusion. "What? What wr-" the ground completely fell apart... you began to fall as you tried to get your mom's hand. Then... the light began to disappear and you felt cracks of branches. Oh wait that was your leg...

You landed on what felt like snow. You slowly, but weakly started to get your grip on the ground. You were no longer home, you were in hell... or at least, in your mind that was. Then you hear the movement of feet and murmuring around you. You were soon out cold...

Hours later...

(Sorry it was so short, I just have lots of things to do. You don't need to stay tuned for the next part, it won't be as good...)