Introductions.

Basil's POV

When I walked in the door (Or what was left of one) I felt oddly safe and cozy. I don't know why, That house was in worse shape than mine and everything creaked and swayed in the wind. I could smell something cooking in the kitchen and I let out a sigh of relief, I got a little to comfortable to soon because the next thing that I saw scared me half to death. A huge tiger strolled around the corner and when it saw me its eyes narrowed and before I knew what was happening I was at the bottom of a tiger sandwich. I was much to scared to scream for help so I just lay there paralyzed with fear. " God damit Alchemy! I told you not to scare her!" Theo yelled clearly annoyed. The tiger on top of me started to change until a dark-haired girl was laying on top of me chuckling. She helped me up. " Hi there my name is Alchemy, welcome to our home," she said bowing over dramatically. Now that I got a good look at her I saw that she was a few inches taller than me and had charcoal black hair. She looked gorgeous, her amber eyes were outlined in eyeliner and had playful smile on her lips. " Hi Alchemy my name is Basil," I say still recovering from the shock. Theo looked incredibly annoyed, I smirked a little so he wasn't as cocky as he seemed. Alchemy took my hand and lead me through the hallway, "Your going to love it here,"she babbled on. "Just wait till you met Clarity and Nixon and...." Wow she really liked to talk I thought. We reach the dinning room and all conversation came to a halt. " This is Basil, you know the girl Theo has been talking about nonstop for weeks now," She said excitedly. " Weeks, I thought I looked over at Theo he was looking at his feet and squirming a bit. " Nice to meet you Basil, said a tall muscular guy, I'm Nixon." "Nice to meet you Nixon, I manage. It feels like my hand is being suffocated. "Well isn't she polite," somebody says making there was up to me. "Nice to meet you I'm......" but I'm cut off. " Yeah yeah I'm Crimson let's skip the introductions shall we?" She says rudely. She has a bored expression and aqua blue hair that matches her eyes perfectly. " Have a little dignity Crimson," Theo says a little bit hurt by her attitude. " Whatever lover boy,"she says. Theo' s face starts to turn pink. "ls that everybody?" I say uncertainty. "I'm Clarity," says a shy voice beneath me. She can't be more than 7 years old and she had bright red hair and lavender eyes. "Nice to meet you Clarity," I say softly while shaking her hand. "Well, Crimson interrupts, Are we all just going to stand here and let the food get cold?" Alchemy chuckles, " Good point Crisom let's eat!"