Chapter 3: Home again?

----Hayes POV----
Me and Nash are on our way home, by home I mean North Carolina where Cameron and Jessica live. We are moving in next to them again. I've learned that I cannot live without Jess, she's my best friend and I miss her like crazy. We've lost touch, so I have no idea what's going on in their life as of right now. "Nash what if she forgot about me, got a new best friend and doesn't want to see me?" Nash looked over to me "That's ridiculous Hayes, Jessica wouldn't do that, it's only been 2 years, it's not like it was 5 years." I nodded not want to start and argument with him.
"We're here. Come we'll get unpacked first." Oh my god I can't breathe. I'm about to see my best friend I haven't seen in 2 years again. I'm so nervous.
----Jessica's POV----
"No one is aloud to live in that Damn house Cameron! It's Hayes' and Nash's when they come back!!" I was pissed that people were moving in next door, Cameron wasn't fazed at all! "Jess, we can't stop those people from moving in." We looked outside, it looks like gay couple, I might get a new gay friend. I mean, that would be cool. "Cam, what if Hayes and Nash come back, and get mad because we gave their house away to a gay couple!" We looked out of the window again... Oh my god..... I was losing feeling, when I looked out of the window, I saw him. I saw Nash. I pushed Cameron out of the way and ran out of the front door. It got Nash's attention, but Hayes wasn't outside. I ran over and tackled Nash to the ground in a hug. I was actually happy. We stood up, "I missed you Nashty!" "I missed you too Little Dallas!!" "I'm going to go get Cameron!!" I ran back to our house and yelled "Come outside their back! Hayes and Nash are back!!" We all went outside and this time Hayes was outside as well. We started running towards each other, when we got there, we ran into each other and embraced each other into a hug. I missed his hugs, I felt safe, like nothing could hurt me. I missed his eyes, you can easily get lost in his eyes, like the ocean and you got pulled out to sea. I just missed Hayes, I love him so much, no words could explain.
----Hayes POV----
Seeing Jessica again was always my idea of happiness. Now we are hugging each other like this is our last hug, ever. I missed her so much, I missed her being in my arms, I missed her smell, vanilla mixed with lavender. I noticed she's cut her hair, it looks amazing, and she dyed it ombre pastel blue. How did she get away with this, Gina must have killed Jess. Speaking of Gina, where is she? Jess hasn't brought her up. I was getting worried. "I missed you so much Jess." I said into her ear. "I missed you so much to Hayes." We broke our hug, and locked arms. "Hey, where's Sierra and Gina?" Her face fell "Sierra's inside, Mom's.." she started crying, I pulled her into a hug and let her cry on my shoulder. Cam looked over and looked sad, so did Nash. What the hell happened in those 2 years I was gone? "Jessica, what happened when I was gone?" "Mom, she got cancer, and she passed away 5 days ago." I felt my heart drop. I should've been there for her, I should've been with
Jessica.

---In the house---

Right now Jessica and I were in her room. "I should have been there for you Jessica. You shouldn't have to feel alone when you have people who care about you and love you!" I was mad, not at Jess but, at myself. "You couldn't have done anything about it Hayes. Your family needed you, I'm not important, sure I was feeling alone, but now you're here and I'm happy." "I'm happy you're happy Jess. I just felt as if this is my fault." She looked confused. "Why would it be your fault? You weren't even here Hayes." "Exactly, I should've been there, I just should've!" She pulled me into a hug, I was a lot taller than Jess but, she doesn't care. I've gained feelings for Jess, I've known her since kindergarten, I've liked her since 4th grade. Now we are in high school and she still doesn't know. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Jessica talking to me. "Hayes what's wrong, you seem out of it." "Nothing, I'm fine." I lied. This guilt of me not being there was eating at me inside. "You're not fine Hayes. I know my best friend." Crap. "I just feel as if I could've done something to help. But, I wasn't here, and you were alone. I love you." "I love you to Hayes, you're my best friend. What's wrong with that?" "Because Jess, I love you more than a best friend. But, you don't see that. I wish you could see that." She starred at me like I was insane. But, I'm not, she's just, amazing. "Hayes why, there are so many other girls out there, so so so much better than me. You-" I immediately cut her off. "No one is better than you. You are my best friend, my amazing, gorgeous, perfect best friend. And I. Love. You. Jessica. Yevette. Dallas." I said hold her shoulders so she would look at me. "Hayes, I love you too. I have since 4th grade." Damn. Should've told her sooner. We starred into each other's eyes, we both started leaning in. My lips connected with hers. It felt like the forth of July, our lips moved perfectly together. Everything was gone, except me and Jess. Our lips disconnected, but our foreheads stayed together, "I love you." We both said in unison. I'm finally home again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI OR HEY?
Ok, anyways I know I haven't updated in a while. My summer is very busy, sleeping, eating, cheer, and Sylvan. Lord, kill me.

I WILL BE POSTING AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER TODAY!!!

-bre<3