Chapter 2: Lost

----Jessica's POV----
"They're leaving today Cam, I can't deal with that! They're my family, Nash is your best friend, how are you so calm?!" I asked Cameron. "Jessica, I know you are hurt, but they need they're parents they haven't seen them in years along with Sky. She needs her big brothers, if I weren't there with you, how would you be?" He told me, trying to reason. "I would be lost..." I mumbled. "Exactly, they'll be back Jess, I promise."
I just went back to my room and sat by my bay window and thought. When I heard a knock. "Come in." I said very quiet. The door opened and Nash walked in "Hey little Dallas, Hayes and I are leaving now. But, we'll be back. I promise." I broke down into tears, he came over and hugged me, "I'll miss you so much Nashty, I love you so much, you are my big brothers I wish I had." I was crying so hard. "I'll miss you so much too little Dallas, I love you so much you are the little sister I wish I had." He kissed me on the cheek, and walked down stairs with our arms wrapped around each other. Hayes and Cam looked at us and Cam said "I guess you got her?" We laughed, I'm going to miss they Grier boys so much, especially Hayes. He's my best friend, I don't want to lose him to anyone else. Me and Cam walked with Hayes and Nash out to the car, after me and Nash said our goodbyes it came to me and Hayes. I already was crying, because of Nash. "Don't let anyone change you Jess, you the way you are, is perfect. I won't forget you, cause nothing, no one could ever replace you, my best friend." Hayes was crying now also, which made me cry harder. "I love you so so so much Jess, when I come back 2 years from now, we'll be reunited and everything will be normal again. I promise." I looked up at him "No one could replace you Hayes, the day I saved you from that glue in Kindergarten will always be my favourite memory, because that's when I found my best friend. I know everyday, till the day you come back Will be hell but, it'll be worth it knowing my best friend is coming back. I love you so so so much too Hayes, I will miss you a lot. I won't forget you either Hayes, and everything will me normal when you come back, I promise too." We locked pinkies as a pinkie promise, and he pulled me into a tight hug, we cried into each other's shoulders. They hug Lasted 10 minutes until Nash was ready to leave, Hayes kissed my forehead and said he loves me, I said it back and they got into the mustard yellow cab. This is officially the worse day on my life.

---2 years later---

2 years has passed, I cut my hair and dyed it ombre pastel blue. I got braces, but I don't look that bad I guess. School is absolute hell without Hayes and Nash, I miss them so freaking much. I'm 16 now and so is Hayes. My mom is sick, she has cancer. I took it hard so did Sierra. Cameron, he's acting like he's strong, sooner or later he'll crack, he's doing it for us. The Grier's don't know about it, we've lost touch, Hayes and Nash got new numbers, and so did Liz and Chad. I'm falling apart without Hayes, I'm lost without my best friend. I'm depressed, Cam took me to the doctor and got me pills, they aren't working, so I've stopped taking them.
"Jessica! Come down here please!" I heard Sierra yell. "Coming." I said quietly. I don't talk all that much anymore ever since mom got cancer, she made life better. I walked down stairs I heard talking I stopped, I know it's not good to eavesdrop, but oh well. "Why can't we just tell her mom isn't going to be coming home soon? Cameron she deserves to know, she's her mom to!" Sierra whisper yelled to Cam. What does she mean she's not coming home soon? I kept listening. "Because Sierra, she has depression this will make her worse. I don't want that, who know what she would do! We just need to see how this situation will play out." Cameron said calmly. "Cameron, mom isn't going to be alive for long, I get that Jess isn't in the best way right now, but if mom does... you know... Jess needs to be prepared." "She needs to see mom, that way mom can tell her. She'll take it best from her." I felt Sierra nod. I was crying, knowing my mom wasn't going to live for a long time killed me inside. I stopped crying when I heard Cam say for Sierra to go get me so we can see mom. I ran up to my room and closed my door and sat on my bed, acting like I was on my phone. Sierra walked "We are going to see mom, get ready." I nodded, she left. I put on leggings and a YouTube shirt with my black Converse.

---SKIP CAR RIDE---

We got out of the car,and walked to mom's room. I wanted to break down when I saw her, she was paler than usual, skinnier, and she could barely breathe. I walked over to her.
"Hi mom."
"Hi sweety, I have something to tell you, it's not good news.." Oh no.
"What is it?"
"I'm dying baby, the doctor told me I have a week to live. I want to tell you something." I was bawling. I love my mom, I don't want her to leave. Not now.
"You're going to live without me, you are going to have a great life and everything will be okay. Sierra will talk care of you and Cameron, you'll get to live in the house. And, if your father ever comes back, DO NOT let him. He might sound nice but Jess, he's not. I love you Jessica Yevette Dallas." " I love you to mom, you are always going to be my hero." She started shaking. "MOM DON'T GO PLEASE I NEED YOU!!!" The nurses and doctor came running in "Ma'am, you need to go out In the hall!" "NO THAT'S MY MOM YOU BASTARD!! MOM PLEASE DON'T LEAVE I NEED YOU!!!" They pulled me into the hallway, I was banging on the door, Cameron pulled me into his lap and we cried together along with Sierra. The doctor came out, he had a sad look. "You're mom has passed. I'm sorry, you may go see her before we take her to the morge." Cameron went with me, he knew I wouldn't be able to handle this in my own. I broke down into my mom pale, lifeless arms. "I'm so sorry I didn't save you, I could have saved you mom. This is my fault. I love you so much mom!" I cried to her. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Cameron. "We have to leave Jess." I nodded, I kissed my mom's forehead and whispered "I love you mom." One last time, before the doctor came in and covered her body with a white sheet.
We got in the car, the while ride home was silent. I pulled out my phone and put in my ear buds. I put my music on shuffle and "Distance" by Jack & Jack was blasting through my ears.

"So what do we do now, everything we've barley broken, it's all shattered and broken can't get your out if my head, it's all falling down time that we get going."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT'S UP DOODS!! Anyways, I'll be updating daily, if I'm ever late on a update, I'll update twice:) I have no life so yay!
Any who, if your confused, 2 years have passed and Jessica's mom has cancer, and is now dead. Hayes and Nash may or may nit be coming back;) HAVE A GREAT DAY BABES!!