Chapter 4: Closer

----Jessica's POV----
"SO BABY PULL ME CLOSER IN THE BACKSEAT OF YOUR ROVER THAT I KNOW YOU CAN'T AFFORD, BITE THAT TATTOO ON YOUR SHOULDER, PULL THE SHEETS RIGHT OFF THE CORNER OF THAT MATRICE THAT YOU STOLE, FROM YOUR ROOM-MATE BACK IN BORDER, WE AIN-" "Shut up Jessica Yevette Dallas!" Michael, my best friend exchange student from Australia. (A/n *wink wink*) He started laughing at me, I glared at him but, gave in laughing with him. We are on our way home from school, NCHS (North Carolina High School) me and Mikey have a project to work on for school, Music class to be exact. We have to learn everything that involves, becoming famous, how people get noticed, to getting signed by a producer, and figuring out tours, concerts, etc... "So, how do you plan on doing this?" I asked our group of five. Of course, I'm the only freaking girl. I'm in a group with four idiots from Australia (A/n: YES I'M PUTTING THE BOYS FROM 5SOS IN THIS STORY! But, they won't be known as 5SOS in here, just normal idiots from Australia! (: ) named, Luke, Michael, Ashton and, Calum. "I mean we all play instruments, we can do some kind of extra credit, by making a song and performing it for the whole school!" Luke exclaimed excitedly. The boys where all up for it, but I was not would involve me getting on stage and singing in front of everyone. I can't do that I have stage fright, and not to mention no one, and I mean NO ONE knows that I can sing. It's a secret I have been keeping my whole life. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Calum, "Jess, what do you think?" "I don't know guys. I have stage fright and can't really do anything on a stage in front of people." I said shyly. "Jess, you'll be up there with your four idiot best friends! Come on what could go wrong?" "Fine." I gave in, looks like I'll have to learn how to sing in front of people. Michael dropped me off at my home I hugged the boys bye, I walked into the house to see a angry Cameron waiting for me. "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU JESSICA YEVETTE DALLAS?! I WAS WORRIED OUT OF MY DAMN MIND!" "Chill, I was with Luke, Michael, Ashton and, Calum. We were at Luke's house working on a project, I texted Sierra and she said it was fine." Sierra walked in and saw me "Oh yeah, Cam Jess went to Luke's house to work on a project, Michael will bring her home, I guess, now." "Really Sierra?" She shrugged and walked off. I was laughing my ass off. Nash and Hayes walked in the house and stopped cause they heard me laughing so hard, and Cameron was looking at me like he was about to kill me. "What's going on?" They asked in unison. "I was with my friends at their house and Sierra forgot to tell Cam, so when I got home about 3 minutes ago, Cameron was pissed, Sierra walked in and finally told him where I was." I said laughing. They both laughed. "Who were you with?" Hayes asked with his eyebrow raised. "Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton." I said with a normal voice. Hayes got up and walked off pissed, he walked out the door slamming it shut, before anyone could say anything I was already out the door yelling Hayes' name. I finally caught up to him, Thank you track team. "What the hell was that?" "YOU WERE WITH 4 GUYS AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE THAT I LOVE YOU!" I was taken back but, I yelled back "WE WERE WORKING ON A MUSIC PROJECT FOR SCHOOL! MAYBE IF YOU WOULD'VE ASKED WHY YOU WOULDN'T BE PISSED OFF YOU WOULD REALIZE I LOVE YOU TOO AND NOT BE AN ASSHOLE!!" His eyes softened, "I'm sorry, I was overreacting, forgive me?" "Of course I forgive you, just don't be an ass and stop assuming things." He nodded, "Want McDonald's?" I nodded excitedly, we walked to McDonald's I texted Cameron he said it was okay.
----Hayes' POV----
I was jealous. Jessica is mine, I mean maybe not yet, but we all know that she will be mine when I ask her to be my girlfriend in McDonald's. I was tired of people starring at her, especially guys. We walked into McDonald's, I got a Large water and Jess got a Large coke. Her favourite drink. "So Hayes, why did you get so pissed back there, was Hayes jealous?" Jess said in a baby voice. "Yes, Hayes was jealous. I have a question." "Shoot" "Will you be my girlfriend?"
----Jessica's POV----
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked. Hayes freaking Grier asked me to be his girlfriend!!! "I would love to be your girlfriend." He smiled and went back to drinking his water. "How do you sing in front of people?" I blurted out of no where, Hayes looked at me like I was insane. "Why do you ask babe?" Babe. "Because me and the boys are working on a project for class, and we are doing extra credit by performing in front of the whole school, and they are making me sing. And, need I remind you I was BAD stage fright. Remember what happened last time I got on stage?" He started laughing "Hell yeah I do, you got up on the stage, and froze then passed out." He stated still laughing. "Exactly, I can't do that, not in front if the whole school." "Well, I know you can sing you sing in the shower. And, you're really good Jess, you should just sing in front if the guys, Nash, Cam, and I, and see what happens." I thought about it. "Ok, I call the 4 idiots over and we'll see what happens." He nodded, we got up and put his arm around my waist and pulled closer to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!! I know said I would post another chapter but, I fell asleep. When I published the Chapter 3 yesterday it was 12 an I was Hella tired. So! As you can see 5 Seconds Of Summer is in this story. But, not known as a band. Just exchange students from Australia, there not going to become a band in this story. HAVE A GOOD DAY<3

-bre;)