Down the Cliff

AYANO'S POV

Finally it after hours and everybody finished taking a bath, and one thing i didn't do was get permission to do it after hours but who cares anyway. I go in to locker room to grab my shampoo. I slowly get into the bath and let out a sigh. I was in deep thought. "Maybe I'll go out for a walk later on", i thought to myself. I hear something open, the door, no i can't be i'm the only one who is up right now, right? I just remembered that i left my towel at the locker. "I'm gonna have to make a run for it and grab my towel", I mumbled to myself. Wait a minute i realized that the teacher didn't mention the mixed baths. So in worst case scenario i could be a guy!? Now i'm positive i have to run. I get up from the bath and start running, trying no to slip. When i get there i grab my towel, but before i could wrap it around me it was too late. I slowly turn my head to face the person that was only a few feet away and it was...

BUDO'S POV

I drop my stuff. As it slowly sunk into me i realized the person a few feet away from me, is the girl that i like, no love. I notice that her face starts to go red, and then my face starts to go red. All she did was wrapped the towel around herself and come close, and put her hand over my mouth."DO NOT scream or else we'll get in trouble for being awake at this time", she said. I kept on staring at the Ayano that was in a towel right now. She then walks out, and i go and finish taking a bath. When i'm all changed, i walk out of the bath. There Ayano was waiting. " Hey i'm going to stargaze you want to come with, it's a thanks for the cherry blossom (sakura) park you took me to", she said. Okay is what i said back as we start walking into the forest i notice a big tree. I suggested that we climb it, but unluckily the branch we both sat on broke.

AYANO'S POV

As the tree branch snapped Budo grabbed hold of me hugging me as we fell down a cliff. When we reached the bottom the only one who wasn't harmed was me. What should we do now with Budo hurt and everyone else sleeping.

Leave down in the comments below what you think should happen next part. Btw i think i'm going to start another story, don't get me wrong here i'm not going to cancel this story until it completed. So tune in for tomorrow in the next part. Like always have a goodnight and thank you so much for reading.

-Red_Dress094