Its all starting to come back

AYANO'S POV
Its all starting to come back I feel like I'm missing something yet its coming back. Its the middle of the night yet I walk start running outside. I have no idea where I'm going and somehow I feel like I do. After running for about 5 minutes I'm looking at a park. But it wasn't and ordinary park, it was a cheery blossom park. And there he was standing there under the tree looking at the sky with petals falling all around him. A chill ran down through my spine and yet I felt good. I was astonished to see such a beautiful person at this time at night but then again I recall seeing the face. It came back to me his face his name who he is who he was and what he meant to me. The next thing I know my my mouth starts opening and I yell,"BUDOOO", yes that was his name the boy who had been with me all this time even though I didn't remember him he still stay beside me. When I finished yelling he looked at me he gave me the surprised look and I ran toward him " you remember me?" he replied. And all I had to do was smile and he knew the answer. I finally know why my heart trembled when he was around and why when he was around I was always happy, the nostalgia that he brought me was the only thing I needed. I thought it was finally time to tell him because my heart hurts everytime I have to hold in the thought that I like him so here I go. I tried to prepare myself mentally to what I was about to say to him and every time I thought about it it took a bunch of Courage to be able to confess to somebody. And for the first time I would be able to know how it feels to work up the courage to tell the person who you love that you love them. " hey Budo I love you". He was surprised but then her surprise face turned into a smile.
BUDO'S POV
I was glad to learn that she felt the same way about me and that I feel the same way about her. I was so happy that I can feel the adrenaline running through me I wanted to hug her and kiss her go out with her even marry her I had dreams about this moment but I never thought it would come so soon even after she lost her memory and to think that I was one of the first person that she remember the first person that came to mind. Or maybe I'm just getting too full of myself, who cares anymore as long as I feel the same way about her and she about me and that's all I need to know. "Hey Ayano I don't love you nor do I like you I adore you I admire you adoring you is my passion and admiring you was what I was born for Loving You Is to comfort you and  liking you is nothing compared to what I feel.