Short-term Amnesia!!

AYANO'S POV
I was brought to the nurse in some one's arms these arms felt familer, but I couldn't remember whose it was. I woke up in a white  room looking around to see if I could identify the room i was in. "Oh, i must be in the nurse office", I said while holding onto my head. "I have such a headache", I look around. I noticed a boy on the side of my bed.

BUDO'S POV
I wake up to see her staring at me confused. "Hey you're finally awake, are you ok,the nurse wasn't here so I just put you in bed", I said happily. "I'm sorry, but who are you", she said. "Ayano it me Budo you don't recognize me", I said back. "I'm called Ayano", she said confused. "You Don't Remember, I have to get the nurse fast", I said rushing out.

AYANO'S POV
Mine name is Ayano how come I don't remember and why does my head hurt so much. " I'm back, with the nurse", he said. After a check up the nurse has seemed to come up with a conclusion. " if my conclusion is right she has short term amnesia", after flashing my eyes with a flashlight. " it shouldn't last very long but I don't think she remembers anything"," hey do you remember any names, any names that come to mind", she replied anxiously. " there are none", I replied back. " do you remember who your mother or father is, do you have any contact info or would you rather that I check up on the computer, you don't have to force yourself with you don't remember", she asked. " no I don't remember, I'm sorry", I replied to her back.